KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

nCino Employee Reviews about "work environment"

Updated Sep 9, 2020

Found 18 of over 266 reviews

4.7
nCino CEO Pierre Naudé
Pierre Naudé
Pros
  • "Emphasis on work-life balance & having fun in the workplace(in 20 reviews)

• "Flexible work environment especially during COVID-19(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's very fast paced and the company is growing every day(in 7 reviews)

• "Some start-up growing pains, but nothing materially bad(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of nCino and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work environment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Actual Dream Job

Sep 9, 2020 - Software Engineer in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Biggest being community, but the benefits and work environment are amazing a well.

Cons

Absolutely none. I have 0 complaints.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Could be much better.

Jun 22, 2020 - Anonymous in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good PTO. Great benefits program with an HSA account. Free snacks. Clean and up to date work environment. Sometimes they put their employees first. Some leniency and understanding by managers. Volunteer days.

Cons

There is a huge amount of favoritism toward certain teams. Some teams are constantly hiring new employees, while others need help but can't get the budget to hire more individuals. There have been major discrimination toward certain employees. There can be a spoiled nature with many individuals that work at the company. Pay truly isn't up to par with the work. While they preach a healthy work / life balance, it isn't always present when it's needed the most. 401k needs quite a bit of improvement.

8 people found this review helpful

182 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic Company with an amazing Culture!

May 4, 2020 - Customer Success Manager in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing Culture with true respect for their people. Flexible work environment especially during COVID-19 Wonderful Benefits and excellent Management Potential for growth, encouragement and development Fantastic Co-workers

Cons

I have nothing negative to say. I truly love and enjoy working for this company.

5. 5.0

Great Job, Great People, Great Software

Oct 31, 2019 - Client Success Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Lots of responsibility which means lots of learning opportunity. - Great leadership team that is driving a talented successful team - Fun work environment with great co-workers - Great benefits - Lots of team activities

Cons

- Big workload which can be stressful

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work environment full of great people

Oct 30, 2019 - Events & Outreach Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working at nCino is awesome. In the SLC, UT location, there is an amazing work environment with lots of enthusiasm for working hard and playing hard. We have a beautiful location with view of the valley and the gorgeous Wasatch front. There are high expectations for performance due to all the great aspects of working here. Those expectations are happily met due to the mutual respect, understanding, and perks (including a ping-pong table). I've only been with the company for several months, but I can say the synergy of the working environment is entirely unique to any other facility I've worked in. I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges and the teams I've worked with thus far. Great people doing great hard work while having great fun!

Cons

My commute is rather long but I LOVE where I work and so happily make the drive.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good job

Oct 17, 2019 - Support Engineer in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment at company

Cons

Long hours and low bonus

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I couldn't be happier with the company!

Jul 2, 2019 - Implementation Consultant in Wilmington, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment. Amazing benefits.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

9. 5.0
      Former Employee

Sep 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible work environment. nCino has a great culture that is committed to growth.

Cons

In my time at nCino I did not experience anything out of the ordinary as far as con's are concerned.

10. 5.0

Great Work Culture Breeds Successful Employees

Sep 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super collaborative work environment, fast paced, and rewarding. Lots of room for personal growth within the company. Achievements are recognized and celebrated company wide. Reputation in the industry is outstanding. Benefits are great and this company cares about its employees.

Cons

Some growing pains due to rapid success and scale, but overall working through those pretty well.

11. 5.0

AMAZING COMPANY

Aug 17, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the fun and collaborative work environment at nCino. Everyone actually enjoys coming to work everyday! On top of the amazing culture, there is so much growth potential. I couldn't see myself working anywhere else!

Cons

With growth come a lot of changes. For some this may be a con but I have never had a problem with change!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 18 Reviews