naviHealth Reviews

Updated May 13, 2021

4.2
naviHealth Chief Executive Officer Clay Richards
Clay Richards
Pros
  • "Work from home and opportunity for bonuses(in 33 reviews)

• "Good environment Work life balance(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work/life balance did not get enough attention(in 10 reviews)

• "100% work from home at the moment(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Growing company with benefits

May 6, 2021 - Network Development in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, company growth, opportunity

Cons

Political at times, many of the senior management employees are close knit

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Going Great Places

May 13, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Partner in Nashville, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Working in the healthcare space is exciting, it's fast paced, you're out on the front lines helping people

Cons

A "what's in it for me" mentality, HR was never viewed as an equal partner

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

May 4, 2021 - Learning and Development Specialist in Brentwood, TN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent support from other colleagues

Cons

I don't have any cons

4. 1.0

Treat their nurses terribly

Apr 28, 2021 - RN SICC
      Business Outlook

Pros

None that I can see

Cons

This company has many managers that bully their nurses. They are known to yell and degrade them . There is intense pressure on the staff to get an unreasonable amount of work done, and for exempt employees the expectation is to get it done regardless of how long it may take. Management does nothing to assist with PTO coverage, leaving work for the returning nurse to complete.. late. Business goals reflect length of stay, so in order to meet your goals, you have to shorten a patients length of stay. Denials are celebrated. If you care about doing what's right for your patients, and you care about work life balance.. then I would say DO NOT work for this company

Senior Colleague Communications

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We’re always looking for opportunities to improve and better support our colleagues and patients. We encourage you to share your concerns with hr@navihealth.com so we can take further steps to address them.

5. 5.0

Great company!

Apr 17, 2021 - Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing support from all levels of management, good emphasis on work/life balance, good benefits

Cons

Seems to update workflows fairly often but it’s been manageable as you are provided with plenty of resources to stay in line with the new updates

Senior Colleague Communications

Here at naviHealth, we believe in our colleagues, and they believe in us. We’re so glad you’ve had a great experience at naviHealth. We’re honored to call you a colleague. Thank you for helping us shape naviHealth and living our values.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Still has startup mentality

May 11, 2021 - Central Support Operations Coordinator (CSOC)
      Business Outlook

Pros

PTO Benefits Work life balance No weekends

Cons

Poor communication Growing too fast without enough staff

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 8, 2021 - Central Support Operations Coordinator (CSOC) in Lantana, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at naviHealth for about 3 months now and it has been a great experience, with the given opportunity to make a difference and help our seniors have truly a fulfilling life. This company provides a great family experience, with awesome colleagues who are helpful and always willing to help. If you're willing to learn, there will be no limit as to how far you can go with naviHealth. I'm very grateful and thankful to be a part of this company, as I look forward to explore my future careers here with naviHealth.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

SICC

Apr 24, 2021 - SICC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, compassionate,opportunities for professional growth

Cons

None at this time, great company.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great culture and company!

Apr 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company to work for with great culture.

Cons

Fast growing with lots of changes!

10. 5.0

Knowledgeable, Compassionate and Caring

Feb 25, 2021 - Skilled Inpatient Care Coordinator in Oklahoma City, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

The support that is presented by the upper management and the immediate supervisors is refreshing. The company, not only has skilled professionals working for them at all levels, but the pride in knowledge, compassion and caring is present in the employees as they serve the patients, and family members and facility personnel.

Cons

The amount of new learning is very challenging and overwhelming at times but the support from learning specialists and management is very good.

Senior Colleague Communications

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review. We appreciate our colleagues, and we’re so happy you’ve had a good experience with us at naviHealth. We can’t wait to see what the future holds with you on our team, and we’re honored to call you a colleague. If you'd like to share additional feedback around any advice or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at hr@navihealth.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 236 Reviews