onPeak Reviews

Steve Moster
0 Rating
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company with great workers

Jan 24, 2021 - Account Executive in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Training is very detailed. You have one on one meetings with your boss to go over your accounts and any questions/issues that you might have. Your coworkers become more than just your colleagues. We helped each other out as we applaud for each others success. We had team outings and celebrations. Working from home several days a week was a plus. Some accounts required the AE to travel which is always a perk with the job. I received praise from internal employees as well as from clients throughout my years at onPeak.

Cons

You will have issues arise abruptly with your account/show which will require you to stop what you were doing and immediately take care of the situation. These issues are not by onPeak ( more so on the hotel's side or on the clients side but still affects your job). You need to be able to work under pressure, keep your cool, and be very organized so that nothing falls between the cracks with your other shows at the same time. Do not be surprise if you are working past your 8hrs during busy season or when an issue arises.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Ok

Mar 24, 2021 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Travel, Remote work, and Benefits

Cons

Lack of top down communication

3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great People

Aug 3, 2020 - Marketing Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with, very personable and collaborative

Cons

Very low pay for the workload not much room for growth

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Overall Great Place

Jul 14, 2020 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

great work life balance, friendly coworkers, travel opportunity

Cons

cant think of anything negative

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great company to work for

Jul 6, 2020 - Data Scientist in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best team culture, I loved working there.

Cons

Nothing. I loved everything about the company

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Onpeak account executive

Mar 27, 2020 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Location is convenient and easily accessible by MARTA

Cons

No support from managers and work environment is like being in high school

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for

Feb 20, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun atmosphere, ability to travel to cool cities, and really nice perks such as a work from home policy

Cons

Owned buy a bigger org so lots of controls

onPeak Response

Thanks for the 5-star review. We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying some of the perks we offer and love that you have appreciated the opportunity to travel to new places. We know that being a part of a large organization can be overwhelming at times but we work hard to maintain a culture at onPeak that makes people feel special and appreciated. Know that regardless of the size of the organization, your voice will always be heard.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place

Nov 19, 2018 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co Workers, Management/Directors, Travel, Perks

Cons

Compensation, limited private work space, never a lot of people in the office.

Continue reading
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run away.

Nov 14, 2018 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home. Free coffee and water.

Cons

Amateur directors treating subordinates like crap. Being a part of a publicly traded global organization. Upper management will act like they think you’re valuable when you’re with the company but it’s a lie—don’t drink the kool-aid. I worked in their HQ and the people there are not helpful and don’t want you to succeed.

Continue reading

onPeak Response

We are sorry to hear that you felt you weren’t set up for success at onPeak. We strive to create an environment in which our new employees have the training and support to master their role and our more experienced employees have opportunities to come to the table with plans for their personal development and progression within the company. We have set up growth opportunities over the last two years and we’re happy to say have had several employees take advantage of those opportunities. We work hard to build a culture that supports professional development and growth for our team.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Organized Confusion

Jan 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great functions for staff; good perks

Cons

Lack of communication, horrible phone system, not many options for advancement

onPeak Response

We value each member of the onPeak family and feel it is important to celebrate our employees and our successes. We work hard to reward teams through office parties, a flexible and fun working environment, free breakfasts, a competitive benefits package and more – we’re glad to see you enjoyed some of those perks while you were here. Besides the fun things, we also invest in employee’s professional growth and development. In the last year, we have modified our internal structure and created new positions that more clearly define a career path and provide opportunities for advancement. While our phone system is one of the leading products in the market as it relates to customer service and communication, we’re sorry to hear you had issues with this technology. We value the opinions of our employees and are always open hearing ideas on how we can improve not only our services but also our technology.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Reviews