Cover image for onPeak

onPeak

Is this your company?

onPeak

Add a Review

onPeak Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Nov 14, 2018

onPeak President and Chief Executive Officer, Viad Steve Moster
Steve Moster

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 4.0

Account Executive

Apr 11, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with. Great benefits, 401K, health insurance and 2 weeks paid time off

Cons

upper management not great at communicating, can sometimes micro manage

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run away.

Nov 14, 2018 - Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working from home. Free coffee and water.

Cons

Amateur directors treating subordinates like crap. Being a part of a publicly traded global organization. Upper management will act like they think you’re valuable when you’re with the company but it’s a lie—don’t drink the kool-aid. I worked in their HQ and the people there are not helpful and don’t want you to succeed.

1 person found this review helpful

onPeak Response

We are sorry to hear that you felt you weren’t set up for success at onPeak. We strive to create an environment in which our new employees have the training and support to master their role and our more experienced employees have opportunities to come to the table with plans for their personal development and progression within the company. We have set up growth opportunities over the last two years and we’re happy to say have had several employees take advantage of those opportunities. We work hard to build a culture that supports professional development and growth for our team.

3. Join the onPeak team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0

World Class Nightmare

Jun 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Health benefits nd vacation time

Cons

1. Nothing cohesive between departments 2. Very high school click mode 3. More Gossip than reality TV 4. Turnover rate high 5. Lack of cummication between anyone 6. Disconnect between managers and employees 7. Questionable business practices 8. Untrustworthy upper management 9. Inability to create an environment of inclusion and understanding 10. Too much focus on the bottom line and not enough investment in employee satisfaction 11. Employee development is non existant. 12. Company tools are outdated and lackluster 13. Workload does not match the pay rate. 14. The right hand (onpeak) doesn’t know what the left hand (GES) is doing and it creates unnecessary conflicts

3 people found this review helpful

onPeak Response

Thank you for your comments. Without providing us your name or the department you previously worked in, it is difficult for us to address your personal concerns. With outstanding ratings for employee satisfaction across the company, your comments do not match up and would indicate a mismatch for onPeak. We are all proud to be a part of the onPeak team and we work hard to reward all deserving employees. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

A very unique place to work

Jan 27, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team spirit, opportunity to explore other paths within the company, being heard when you have feedback, wonderful co workers

Cons

Low pay, male dominated leadership, too much talk from upper management and not enough follow-through,trying to make you feel like you work for an edgy startup when it's really just a regular company and there is nothing wrong with that.

1 person found this review helpful