pureIntegration, LLC Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Collaborative Work Environment"

Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director in Denver, CO

I have been working at pureIntegration, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Highly talented and collaborative coworkers that are industry experts in a wide range of technologies.
    Great work life balance.
    You are not micro-managed.
    Freedom to chart your own path and express your own ideas to grow the business.
    Employees are encouraged and empowered to learn new technologies and skills.

Cons

Employees are scattered across the country. It would be great if employees could all get together in person, more than once a year, to network and share their successes and challenges in growing the business.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees and allow them to drive pureIntegration's success.

"Great Place to Work and Learn"

I have been working at pureIntegration, LLC full-time

Pros

The work environment encourages collaboration and professional growth. A statement that defines the company is "none of us is smarter than all of us".

Cons

None that I have seen.

Advice to Management

Continue to encourage the current culture of teamwork.

Mar 10, 2017 – CEO

Hi, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Cultivating an environment of collaboration and professional growth is what pureIntegration strives to offer employees. We are glad you recognized... More

"Fired for demonstrably-incorrect "cause""

Former Employee - Manager
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at pureIntegration, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Expense reports are processed in a timely manner
    Some customers are interesting
    Your *peer* coworkers are often great people
    Small 401(k) matching program
    4 weeks of vacation

Cons

Leadership doesn't
    Everything is political
    Pay is at-or-below median
    There is no support for employees who aren't "favorites"
    No solid vision for moving the company forward

Advice to Management

It's not getting fired that bothered me (though it didn't make me happy) - it was being fired supposedly "for cause" when I had written, demonstrable proof the "causes" cited were fallacious.

PI is not Accenture. Stop acting like you're some big management consulting outfit, and act like what you are: a small, boutique firm - ditch the models and methods that were brought over from the big outfits senior management worked at previously, and focus on providing nimble value to your clients that only a small company can.

Mar 16, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback. While I appreciate the pros you called out – timely processing of expenses, interesting clients, working amongst peers that are often great people, vacation (PTO time... More

"Anonymous"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I worked at pureIntegration, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work is interesting. Smart people.

Cons

They are not honest. Leadership promises one thing and then does another. Because of a certain dynamic there is a very uncomfortable atmosphere and there is no support for people who may have concerns. I was very underpaid but took the job because I was promised opportunity. When you interview they will tell you that they encourage growth. They even tell you that they like ideas. My experience was not the case. I was not valued and did not feel comfortable bringing up concerns. There is a very political environment. People are unhappy. I am glad I left.

Advice to Management

Do whay you say

Mar 16, 2017 – CEO

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. My apologies for the delayed response. I appreciate the pros you called out – the work being interesting and working among others who are smart... More

"Read before accepting a position at pureintegration"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I worked at pureIntegration, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None really. Read prior 1 star reviews. All are accurate. I would be very careful when making a decision to accept employment at pureintegratrion.

Cons

Let me start by saying that prospective employees need to be aware that this is a very small company with enormous companyoffice politics. When interviewed you will get the background of the company and "journey", "culture" and a lovely story about pureintegration in general. I believe that the CEO truly believes this and tries to install into pureintegrations employees his beliefs, unfortunately from his CFO on down it could not be further from the truth. pureintegration are out for one thing and only one thing, money. Living and believing the journey, culture etc , execpt for the CEO, is all a smoke screen. There are people below the CEO who shield and lie to him on a daily basis from what is actually going on in his company. Example, people threaten to quit, mind you these people are highly thought of by the CEO because of the information fed to him. These employees who threaten to quit are "talked" out of it by the people they report to but the CEO never gets to hear this. So he continues to believe that these people are truly loyal to him when in fact, if another opportunity arose they would quit in a heart beat. Another example is that there are managers, senior managers and directors who claim to be at meetings, on calls or are at or with the a client, when actually they are not, they claim to be at meetings/conference calls when they are not and lie to the CEO about been on these meetings. These managers, senior managers and directors are not even at work, some are at their kids football games at 2:00 in the afternoon or out running errands when in fact they should be working. If you are looking to work at pureintegeation be aware that they will give you a title like manager or senior manager which is not really a manager/senior manager position, it is an individual contributor position. As a manager/senior manager you will never have any reports because they way the company is structured, maybe that has changed or is changing I dont know. does not matter its in their DNA. Your title is really based on how much they pay you. There are managers/senior managers who are actually delivery consultants with the title manager or senior manager. Let me say this you will actually manage nothing except perform delivery. I can go on and on about pureintagration.but as a prospective employee do not say you have been informed.

Advice to Management

Everybody is not your friend
    Just because employees hang around you and laugh doesn’t meant they are your friend ot have your companies best interests at heart, only their own.. More importantly people pretend very well, at the end of the day, real situations expose fake people so please pay attention to the lies.

Nov 22, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are indeed a smaller consulting firm and from the start I have tried to share the goals and vision of the company with new employees. I’m sorry... More

"Ethical Issues"

Pros

Pay is average. Can get better perks elsewhere.

Cons

Recently notified that my personal information was leaked to hackers that were posing as the CEO. Shows how competent their HR department is.
    I heard concerns about CEO- inappropriate relationships as well as how he is paid. Company is executive-level focused.

Advice to Management

Fire HR or payroll supervisors. They are incompetent. Don't promote based on relationships.

Nov 21, 2016 – COO

Thank you for the feedback. I’m sorry for the delay in my response and that your information was compromised. Earlier this year our company was targeted by an email phishing attack. We discovered the... More

"Incompetent Leadership"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

I worked at pureIntegration, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None. Take another job offer. This company is not worth putting on your resume.

Cons

They were just exposed in a phishing scam and let out all the personally identifiable information of all employees in 2015. Company leadership has ethical issues concerning leadership at the CEO level and department levels. Do not join this company.

Advice to Management

Resign.

May 12, 2016 – COO

We regret to have been one of the hundreds of companies compromised by a certain email phishing attack despite our effort to maintain high security. As all of us have been affected by the incident... More

"Director"

I have been working at pureIntegration, LLC full-time

Pros

Working on top programs in our cable industry thanks to our core client partners being so heavily focused on next generation cable technologies and solutions for TV, High Speed Internet, and Data.

Across the board opportunities with product, engineering, software, deployment, operations, and test automation.

Our deep industry subject matter expertise. Pure Integration is at the forefront of many important initiatives for our clientele.

Get to work with highly regarded cable industry SMEs and executives who have lots of experience working on the industry challenges and solutions.

Highly focused on client success and value driven. Clear understanding of clients businesses and organizational environments.

Family-like environment.

Cons

Industry gets lured by low value commodity based staff augmentation shops (on and offshore) who flock to procurement with only cheap rates yet no entrenched experience, best practices, insights, subject matter expertise, high quality with speed to market, and leadership with cable innovation, technology, and expertise. So it can be difficult to successfully win as many deals as you'd like.

Cable can be a slow sales cycle where you work hard on a deal for a long period of time without a successful outcome. There are plenty of deals you have to pass on because of it not being profitable and timely.

Advice to Management

Continue as we do to make investments in business development, conferences, and next generation technologies for the ever changing cable industry landscape.

"Product Engineer"

Pros

Great people to work with and very much a people organization. Always planning for the next customer and very customer focused. They are willing and expect you to go above and beyond to complete the task. When you do, it is noticed.

Cons

Sometimes too busy, but I am not sure this is really a bad thing!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and I know your customer relationships will continue to expand into other areas. I see you guys around for a very long time.

"A caring company to grow your career"

I worked at pureIntegration, LLC full-time

Pros

1. Filled with smart and motivated people who take their careers seriously
    2. Executive leadership is very accessible and there when you need them
    3. A company that cares to build a meaningful culture. This is exemplified by the trouble they take to organize their annual retreat.
    4. A very thorough annual performance review process that is very measurable metrics oriented and fair.
    5. HR does a good job of ensuring salaries and benefit offerings are on par with market on an ongoing basis.

Cons

1. Small, individual projects can sometimes feel like staff augmentation.
    2. Some projects require long term travel to client sites (no surprises here, nature of consulting)

Advice to Management

Continue to care for your people as they are your biggest asset. Build on your client relations and diversify the types of projects you go after.

Oct 8, 2015 – Communications Team

Thank you for your contributions and comments. As you point out, company culture is a high priority and a critical element for our company. In order for us to be accountable for doing what we say... More