rapidBizApps Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 6, 2019

3.3
Satish C. Penmetsa

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Fast paced company where you can be a big contributor"

Former Employee - Product Designer in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Product Designer in Milpitas, CA

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ability to be impactful in big, meaningful projects. Working in different sectors that are not usually that big in the Silicon Valley (gold mining, energy, etc.). Ability to be impactful in sectors where technology is new and really make a difference in peoples lives.

Cons

Not enough room for career advancement as the company is small.

Advice to Management

Put yourself in a position where you can grow to a mid-size company here in the U.S. so that employees can have some room for career growth.

"Company and Management Review Do not recommend!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They leverage a lot of new technology such as Zenefits company laptop.

Cons

The Management doesn't know what they want in their employees. The expectations are too high and only offer the most minimal salary. The company lacks training resources and are unclear of what the company objectives are. They also tell employees to come in and show their work but the management team lies and use this just to evaluate the employee's work and fire them after a week. The company also lacks a diverse culture and diverse employee background. Too many H1b employees at the company. in the Milpitas office. 90 percent of workforce are H1b holders. I often wonder if they even follow the Trump Action of buy American hire American because most of the employees are H1b visa holders. Do not recommend this company and management. Manager is full of ego. Although holds a MBA from a top university, lacks management skills. Only cares about money and not sustaining a strong work culture where people are satisfied.

Advice to Management

Be clear of what he wants in employees, have better training opportunities, have better ways to screen employees, have a more efficient interview process, pay the employees their market rate and know what he wants out of the employee and be clear of what the objective of the position is. Very stingy and wants to hire overqualified people and get the most out of them by paying them the least he can offer. Don't recommend.

"Excellent place to work. Cutting edge technologies."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at rapidBizApps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fast paced. Doing quite a bit of new things like IoT, Virtual Reality, and Mobile Apps. Very supportive management team. Very technical management team too.

Cons

High expectations. Fast paced.

"Not preferable to work for US office"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Pros

Good place to learn and make things happen little bit faster.The jobs would be challenging.You would learn to manage working with strict deadlines

Cons

These guys are full of Greed. If you are an entry level guy, they would surely play with your need for finding a job. They want to give 10$-15$ per an hour. Man, are we not living in California ?.How much does it cost to pay rent ? A waiter will receive more than that money. You should learn to empathize. When you desire to make things happen quickly, you should provide people with right wages.
    Dear RapidBizapps,
    You can only do these kinds of mess not for the time Buddy. Probably you should sell your company to somebody else.

5. "Worked for 3 yrs"

Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly Environment, Work life Balance, Great platform to learn new things.

Cons

No Cons, Everything was good there.

6. "Hard work with cool Fun"

Current Employee - IOS Developer in Madhapur (India)
    Current Employee - IOS Developer in Madhapur (India)

Pros

Very work friendly environment
    Interaction with each and every people whenever you want..including CEO,CTO,HR's and all.

Cons

No cons.
    Probably no cons to say

Advice to Management

No advices..but i need work from home option too :p

Jul 12, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. Generally we work as a team and in Agile model we have to attend the scrum Meetings. Hence the concerns. But still we consider your feedback as valuable and... More

7. "Awesome company to work with"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at rapidBizApps (More than a year)

Pros

- Highly motivational environment
    - CEO, CTO and other Sr Managers heavily invest their time in employees
    - Almost no office politics thanks to company's open culture
    - You can make mistakes and learn! :)
    - Everyone is respected by everyone

Cons

Every company has pros and cons. Thanks to highly motivational environment and open culture, one does not need to worry about cons.

Jul 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

"Experience"

Pros

office in good location, office is nice. Gets good amount of business because of the CEO, charismatic and smart

Cons

More like a regular business than a startup. No innovation, there is a lack of communication between technical teams, CEO, CTO, and the sales team

Advice to Management

You should innovate and try to have a clear picture about it and a solid plan going to go forward. Treat you employees better, and give them more salary.

Jul 12, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. We respect your feedback and we are working on it internally to improve the process.

"Don't play with the futures of employees"

Former Employee - Android Developer in Hyderabad (India)
    Former Employee - Android Developer in Hyderabad (India)

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I learnt so much from my Android Team Lead Ajay and few things from Pavan. Now I have a very good knowledge and I am in a very good position because of my team lead. Its waste to join by considering him because we won't get opportunity to work directly with him . If we fall under others at the end we can do only HELLO WORLD program.

Cons

1.They will give big questions to the interview candidates for the written test but the lead team except one don't even know how to solve the questions. Funniest thing is few of them can't even understand the questions.
    2. Though we show your utmost sincerity in the work there is no job guarantee.
    3. CTO said I am arrogant. What about him? Because of one small incident few of the leads are not attending birthday celebrations from 1.2 years then what about them?
    4. While working we have to follow their instructions in the implementation blindly. If we discuss the implementation with them they will consider that the person is wasting time. We are software employee not animals in the circus who follows the master commands.
    5. Suppose if we work more, they will tell that we are not giving chance to the other persons in the group to work. If the other person is seeing facebook and passing time nicely Do you want us to sit nicely and watch the fun without doing the work.

Advice to Management

You people always say we are growing... when you will grow ?? The fact is you are falling down. You are letting go the people who showed their sincerity at work and keeping the people who always do outside projects and who spends more time on facebook,whats app . How your making decisions? On what basis you are judging people's talent. Don't blindly believe your informers words. Try to open your eyes atleast once. They will always hides their doings and highlights other peoples.

Jul 12, 2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We always take the employees perspective very seriously. And we never take things for granted. We will surely take your suggestions and try to improve in those... More

"No Job Security"

Pros

Best place for doing free lancing jobs in office hrs.

Cons

Need to work under the leads. Few leads don't even know the difference between the undefined and "undefined". CTO and Most of the leads have that much great knowledge in technology.

Advice to Management

1. If you don't have enough money to run the company stop hiring people.
    2. Don't say things like Company is going in a different way so we are letting you go. Are you going to keep fruits business instead of doing business in software industry???

Jul 12, 2018

Thank you for bringing this up. We have streamlined all of our HR policies and compliance around those policies. If you have some issues or concerns around please bring it up to the HR. We always... More