rapidBizApps Reviews

Updated Mar 1, 2020

3.3
rapidBizApps CEO  Satish C. Penmetsa (no image)
Satish C. Penmetsa
  1. "Fast paced company where you can be a big contributor"

Former Employee - Product Designer in Milpitas, CA

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ability to be impactful in big, meaningful projects. Working in different sectors that are not usually that big in the Silicon Valley (gold mining, energy, etc.). Ability to be impactful in sectors where technology is new and really make a difference in peoples lives.

Cons

Not enough room for career advancement as the company is small.

rapidBizApps2018-12-12
  2. "nice place to learn and adapt new technologies"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I have been working at rapidBizApps full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- good pay - free work environment

Cons

-needs to be structured and

rapidBizApps2019-04-30

"Company and Management Review Do not recommend!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time for less than a year

Pros

They leverage a lot of new technology such as Zenefits company laptop.

Cons

The Management doesn't know what they want in their employees. The expectations are too high and only offer the most minimal salary. The company lacks training resources and are unclear of what the company objectives are. They also tell employees to come in and show their work but the management team lies and use this just to evaluate the employee's work and fire them after a week. The company also lacks a diverse culture and diverse employee background. Too many H1b employees at the company. in the Milpitas office. 90 percent of workforce are H1b holders. I often wonder if they even follow the Trump Action of buy American hire American because most of the employees are H1b visa holders. Do not recommend this company and management. Manager is full of ego. Although holds a MBA from a top university, lacks management skills. Only cares about money and not sustaining a strong work culture where people are satisfied.

rapidBizApps2018-05-18

"Excellent place to work. Cutting edge technologies."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at rapidBizApps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fast paced. Doing quite a bit of new things like IoT, Virtual Reality, and Mobile Apps. Very supportive management team. Very technical management team too.

Cons

High expectations. Fast paced.

rapidBizApps2016-01-05

"Not preferable to work for US office"

1.0
     in Milpitas, CA

I have been working at rapidBizApps

Pros

Good place to learn and make things happen little bit faster.The jobs would be challenging.You would learn to manage working with strict deadlines

Cons

These guys are full of Greed. If you are an entry level guy, they would surely play with your need for finding a job. They want to give 10$-15$ per an hour. Man, are we not living in California ?.How much does it cost to pay rent ? A waiter will receive more than that money. You should learn to empathize. When you desire to make things happen quickly, you should provide people with right wages. Dear RapidBizapps, You can only do these kinds of mess not for the time Buddy. Probably you should sell your company to somebody else.

rapidBizApps2015-12-04
  6. "Okay Place to start for a Fresher, but don't stick for long."

Former Employee - MTS1 Software Engineer in Hyderābād

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Joining the company is not very difficult. They need ninjas who can code. Make sure you can do front end, or apps or little bit of backend and you are good to go. 2. Having an engineering degree is not really essential. A huge deal if you want to enter the industry with the engineering degree. 3. Great food outlets near the office. 4. Good place to start your career. You will always be on your toes.

Cons

1. Doesn't feel like a Product company. It feels like a factory where you are required to produce code. Deliverables are at the core of everything, rest everything is secondary. There is hardly any engineering happening here, it's just writing code. 2. Favouritism is at the heart of the company. There is surely a tier system with all opportunities going to a chosen few. I personally started questioning my abilities working in RBA. 3. Not so healthy environment. Your words and opinions don't count for anything. You are just a coder, who is supposed to code what they tell you. No Design discussions, No Reviews, No LLD, No HLD, No engineering. 4. You deserve better. Just earn that required minimum experience and get the hell out of here. There are much better jobs out there. P.S. Make sure you check the experience letter. I have heard that some employees only got 1y6m years in experience letter for working full 2yrs. Apparently they were in probation for first 6 months (MTS-trainee) and not exactly "MTS-1". Happened to me too.

rapidBizApps2020-03-01
  7. "An Excellent Company to work for .. especially for Freshers"

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff - I in Hyderābād

I have been working at rapidBizApps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are many pros as an employee here 1. Excellent Pay scale and Hikes 2. Excellent Products and Technologies to work 3. Open culture, every one opinion's will get considered 4. Friendly Management and Technical Leads 5. Scope for very good growth in technical areas

Cons

1. Work/life balance 2. No Activities in the office other than Birthday events

rapidBizApps2019-12-22

"Very good place for freshers"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time

Pros

I have learnt many things from this company. I had a great start to my career because of rapidbizapps. Then again it might have been because I had right leads to guide and educate me throughout my journey there. As in every small company, you will get to know how other domains works.

Cons

Working hours are a bit of a problem. Process is not followed right from the top to bottom. So there is too much of unnecessary rework. As like any other startup I guess, Process is very much customer centric. There are impossible promises made to customer without consulting the team first.

rapidBizApps2019-06-03
  9. "Worked for 3 yrs"

Former Employee - User Experience Designer in Hyderābād

I worked at rapidBizApps full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly Environment, Work life Balance, Great platform to learn new things.

Cons

No Cons, Everything was good there.

rapidBizApps2019-02-06
  10. "Hard work with cool Fun"

IOS Developer in Madhāpur

I have been working at rapidBizApps

Pros

Very work friendly environment Interaction with each and every people whenever you want..including CEO,CTO,HR's and all.

Cons

No cons. Probably no cons to say

rapidBizApps2017-06-06

rapidBizApps Response

July 12, 2018

Thank you for providing your feedback. Generally we work as a team and in Agile model we have to attend the scrum Meetings. Hence the concerns. But still we consider your feedback as valuable and take it forward to the Management.

Found 23 reviews