rent 2 own Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

2.2

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in Heath, OH

I have been working at rent 2 own full-time for more than a year

Pros

Rent 2 Own is not a job it's a career it's family it's home. Everyday you will wake up ready to go to work. It's a fun family environment. You will be noticed everyday for what you have accomplished only to push you to accomplish your goals harder. You will never work for a company that cares so much about you and your family. This company is always doing awesome things wether it's the annual meeting, golf outing or kings...

Cons

There are honestly no cons too working at Rent 2 Own. I can say that because I have worked many jobs and Rent 2 Own is the only place I can't wait to get up and go to work! You won't be disappointed!

rent 2 own2017-07-04
  2. "Joke"

Former Employee - Sales Manager

I worked at rent 2 own full-time for more than a year

Pros

When all the higher up management goes out of town to party. Then you could actually get some productive work done. They want to sound like they're family, but I'd never treat my family like the owner treats ya. Everyone there is miserable only there for money, it's just not worth it.

Cons

No matter how hard you work for them if your not hot or a friend to the owner and VPs you won't succeed.

Advice to Management

Stop bribing your current employees to put great reviews on here to get your score up, you look desperate.

rent 2 own2019-03-26
  3. "Great place to work !"

Former Employee - Sales in Columbus, OH

I worked at rent 2 own full-time for more than a year

Pros

They treat you like family and you have plenty of opportunities for advancement! Great benefits and bonus’s based on performance!

Cons

It can be stressful working on the collections side trying to find a balance. The hours sometimes aren’t the best because they don’t really have normal shifts you work sometimes from 9am -7pm makes it hard to see your family.

rent 2 own2018-03-21