simPRO Software Reviews | Glassdoor

simPRO Software Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2019

3.7
simPRO Software Director and  Executive Chairman Sean Diljore (no image)
Sean Diljore

"so far, so GREAT!"

Current Employee - US Administrative in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

-excellent culture: leadership actually values employees, their ideas and growth -fun! sure, work gets stressful and busy, but we enjoy one another and what we do -work-life balance actually exists! we don't stress about having to make appointments or getting burned out

Cons

-growing pains, but they're addressed by leadership as simPRO grows

Advice to Management

KEEP IT UP!

simPRO Software2019-06-25

"Not Just Growing Pains"

Former Employee - Implementation Consultant in Broomfield, CO

I worked at simPRO Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

They do a good job of recruiting great people they just can’t keep them. They have snacks and coffee available in the office

Cons

I agree with the “Don’t Drink The Koolaid ” review. The information this employee left is true. Please also read. Cons; extremely high turnover, lack of trust in leadership. Little actual transparency or practice of the values they preach with almost no communication for remote and traveling employees. If a mandatory meeting is during your Implementation, they will not share what happened, the notes, or a slide deck and expect you are in the know. If new policies are made, do not expect you will ever be informed of what they are. They seem to ignore the fact that half of their staff is remote or travels regularly. They think that culture can be created but the people they hire help make the culture and when they do not treat their people well, culture lacks. There has been a huge lack of work-life balance for me. As an Implementation Consultant, the role has been 100% travel for quite some time and the pay for 100% travel is very poor, considering. They have booked over scheduled weddings and personal plans that were OK’d several months in advance. Expect Sunday to late Friday night travel every week with mid week flights as well (3 flights per week at times). My last month there they had me traveling every Sunday for 3 weeks in a row, traveling coast to coast mid week. I was hired for 40% travel and 70% max, “ Only at first.” They pay only once per month and do not show that they value employees earning rewards points for all of their travels as the only way you can get them is to book your own travel and put all expenses on your credit card and then wait over a month to be re-imbursed. You will not have a company card. This can mean up to 12 flights, some to Canada, 8 rental cars, 8 hotel rooms, and all of your other food and travel expenses is the additional expenses that may bleed over into a 45 day waiting period for the pay back. I hope they work out these issues for the sake of future employees. They don’t have any experienced Consultants left to do their implementations.

Advice to Management

Get key leadership in place with experience running Implementation and Professional Services teams and don’t burn out your only loyal employees. When you promise a promotion with pay and announce it globally, make sure you institute the pay and don’t be bothered by employees asking why it has not been on their paycheck yet. Give your consultants occasional admin days so your front line employees can run Implementation projects instead of setting up all client communication and project management activities from their lunch hours with very limited availability to match your client schedules and time zones as this is done at the expense of client satisfaction.

simPRO Software2019-08-25

"Don't Drink the Kool-Aide"

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are great. Office is beautiful. Planned activities.

Cons

Managers only listen to complainers. Scheduling is a mess. Advertise themselves as transparent and ethnical. They do have monthly meetings to review business status and update. But are far from transparent or ethnical. Lots of lies and misgivings. There are a few elite that can do no wrong, everyone else watch your backs. One specific employee complains about everything and that's all mangers listen to. During the hire process they will sell you that this is a great place to work. Once you are trapped here you understand it was all a lie.

Advice to Management

Listen to everyone and gain the full story before making a decision. Hold people accountable even if it's not the favorite thing to do. You preach employee happiness, I hope one day this can be applied to more than just a select few.

simPRO Software2019-07-15

"Almost a year here... still loving it"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Immersive family feel - Everyone in the company is excited when you are successful Every role here feels just as important as the next Management makes it very evident that remote employees should feel as part of the office as everyone in the office A lot of attention to ongoing training Ideas you have are listened and when it makes sense implemented rapidly

Cons

HQ is in Colorado and its cold!!!

Advice to Management

Please keep up what you are doing. Its working.

simPRO Software2019-02-14

"Pros and Cons"

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great local team in CO office, powerful, innovative and comprehensive software, nice and clean office, very flexible time off schedule, great health and 401 (k) matching benefits, fun environment

Cons

HQ based in Australia presents challenges not being US based, micro management from Australia HQ, need to hire local US employees

Advice to Management

Hire more local US-based employees for US operations, keep up the great culture and flexible time off/benefit

simPRO Software2018-11-13

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

The interview process was flawless. The energy and excitement of the ones I spoke with was contagious. There’s a well planned out training program for new employees, because they want you to succeed! There’s a real sense of team and support for one another that I’ve never had before! The executive team really cares about everyone and it shows.

Cons

Every company has pros and cons. There’s nothing different than what any other office goes through, so the pros far outweigh any cons!

simPRO Software2018-05-16

"BEST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Customer Support Representative in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Our management team is transparent and honest. They actually really have the Open Door policy. For the first time, I have a job where my ideas and concerns are really listened to and implemented and there's no fear of repercussion. My coworkers are like family, we all get along so well and have so much fun while all working towards a common goal.

Cons

No cons what so ever. :)

Advice to Management

KEEP IT UP! I LOVE IT!

simPRO Software2017-11-10

"Amazing company!"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

work environment & culture, supportive, challenging, exciting, work/life balance, great leadership team & awesome co-workers

Cons

None that come to mind, I truly love working here!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

simPRO Software2017-06-06

"Changing lives one tradesman at a time..."

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Product genuinely helps improve our clients quality of life by saving time and/or increasing profitability (see: The simPRO Journey) - Culture is outstanding and a primary focus of Exec team - Our clients literally "keep the lights on" and are fun to work with - Massive growth and upside potential

Cons

- None outside of busy, busy, busy as we build out the US market

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

simPRO Software2017-05-15
  10. "Outstanding Company with an outstanding product/solution"

I have been working at simPRO Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent culture, friendly and supportive team right across the globe!

Cons

None that I have experienced nor can see.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work - this company is going places!

simPRO Software2017-02-03