KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

spriteCloud Reviews

Updated Nov 19, 2021

Found 9 of over 13 reviews

4.0
spriteCloud Managing Director  Justin Leavenworth  (no image)
Justin Leavenworth
0 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Former Intern

Goos

Sep 26, 2020 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good and ver nice to work with

Cons

Good food and nice everything.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

A lot of potential, little results

Nov 19, 2021 - Software Tester in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has a lot of potential, the position has been sold in the best way but results are pretty bad. Too much bureaucracy, no salary increases despite the good feedbacks from project clients.

Cons

Too much focus on saving cents and little focus on employees happiness and satisfaction

3. 5.0

Good Software Testing Scale-Up in Amsterdam

Feb 28, 2019 - Digital Marketing Specialist in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A friendly and knowledgable team of people. - The Management Team trusts you to make decisions and then doesn't second-guess you. - Quickly growing, there have been about 2 or 3 new hires a month since I've joined. - Quality driven but not ballbusting. They are pretty flexible with how you spend your time but they will hold you accountable for poor performance. - Support in helping you growth as a professional, learning and development budgets available. - Very social. The company likes to get together often, whether as a company sponsored event or not. - International, a very diverse team of open. - Open and transparent, a new hire didn't make it through the trial month and the CEO explained why this decision was made. - Free lunch is nice and open to suggestions. - Management has worked hard at clarifying the structure and line manager functions.

Cons

- the office can get very quiet when a lot of the testers are away on assignment. - the building is nice but the office furniture could use an upgrade. - can get hot in the office during the summer

1 person found this review helpful

Thanks for reviewing us.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best in the business

Mar 4, 2019 - Software Test Engineer in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of learning and development options. With your line-manager so look to the opportunities there are and what fits best. The social atmosphere is great in the office or when there is a company meeting. Occasionally we go out for activities or just a drink and have a chat together. Lunches are provides from Monday till Thursday, because in general Friday's are Kapsalon-days (luck that the other lunches are more healthy!!)

Cons

During summers it can be hot in the office, but shorts are allowed in the office. Some things in the office could be upgraded for better working conditions. For example, some chairs are old and not so stable.

1 person found this review helpful

Digital Marketing Specialist

Thanks for the review. We've recently moved to a new office with air conditioning, so happily for all of us, this is not a problem anymore.

5. 4.0

no number, good atmosphere

Mar 4, 2019 - Senior Tester in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

At spriteCloud you are not a number but they have an eye for you as a person. You also get the space to realize your ambitions and very important the atmosphere in the company is very good!

Cons

I do not have any bad experiences yet with spriteCloud. A tip: do not try to run too fast, do it with smart policy!

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Professional testing company where the team really matters!

Mar 1, 2019 - Junior Technical Tester in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Adaptable and always willing to go an extra mile to bring out the best of their employees. This being through things like external or internal courses and opportunities to branch out of your current field of expertise.

Cons

Communication between some departments could be a bit shaky sometimes.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

spriteCloud, A great place to work!

Mar 1, 2019 - Senior Human Resources Manager in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

informal but professional culture, nice company events, super nice colleagues, flexibility, great atmosphere

Cons

HR processes need some more work (but that's my job), overall there are some processes that need to be put into place.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Social informal work environment

Mar 4, 2019 - Senior Test Automation Engineer in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Informal workplace - Foosball table / Playstation - Many occasions to socialize - Management listens to your wishes - Experts at testing, much to learn much to share. - Nice office at the water

Cons

Not the best location to reach by public transport or car if you live outside of Amsterdam.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Thank you. We are looking for alternative locations to alleviate this problem.

9. 5.0

Human, Open, Transparent, and Diverse

May 24, 2016 - Software Tester in Amsterdam
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for this softare testing company gives you the space and support to be yourself and at your best. They are transparent, open and trust you. It is wonderfull working like that.

Cons

I could use a better coffee in the morning! :)

Digital Marketing Specialist

Thanks for the review. You'd be happy to know that we now have an amazing coffee machine that makes lattes and great espresso.

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews