KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

toothsi Reviews

Updated May 20, 2022

Found 137 of over 162 reviews

3.7
toothsi Founder  Dr. Arpi Mehta (no image)
Dr. Arpi Mehta

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

fine

Jun 6, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

good experience and customer service

Cons

sometimes bored on slow days

1 person found this review helpful

Director

Dear reviewer, we thank you for your review of our organization. Let us take this opportunity to address your issues and resolve them in the best possible manner. As an organization, we follow an open-door policy and believe in transparency. Please feel free to reach out to the Human Resources team at hrhelpdesk@toothsi.in for any doubts, queries, or grievances, and we will come back to you with the best possible resolution from our end.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

I am a graphic designer & motion graphic artist

May 17, 2022 - Senior Visual Designer in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly environment. learn lot new things

Cons

no downsides. worked with professional was very fun

1 person found this review helpful

Director

Dear reviewer, thank you for your feedback about our organization. We appreciate your honesty and value your input. Our continuous efforts have always been to provide you with the best working environment and opportunities, aligned with your professional growth aspirations. We aim to build a brand culture that you feel proud to be associated with and continue to remain the employer of your choice.

3. 4.0

Inside sales

May 20, 2022 - Inside-Sales Representative in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working environment.. Good analysis sign Nice Good what you want to listen

Cons

I like the company no

4. 3.0
    Current Employee

ok to work

May 16, 2022 - Business Development Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

variable pay is good on completing targets

Cons

work hours are not flexibble

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Awesome place to work & nice learning.

Apr 22, 2022 - Assistant Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great learning, good people & strong leadership team.

Cons

long working hours & no work life balance

Continue reading

6. 5.0

Great place to work

Apr 22, 2022 - DGM Human Resources in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits that come from working here are above and beyond the monetary rewards we receive.

Cons

No Cons as of now

7. 5.0

Excellent

Apr 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Employee engagement activities happen often 2) Diversity and Inclusion in all departments 3) Good learning opportunities & career scope

Cons

No cons as of now

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Superb place to work

Apr 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good Environment & Ego - free culture 2. Leaders and founders are very supportive

Cons

No cons as of now

9. 5.0

Wonderful Work Culture

Apr 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Best place to work and start your career with 2) Very supportive mentors 3) Good growth opportunities 4) Excellent Colleagues and team

Cons

No cons as of now

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Place where you can grow

Apr 2, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you want to grow you have to take great ownership

Cons

Since its a startup you cannot expect 9-5 job here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 137 Reviews

toothsi Reviews FAQs

toothsi has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 162 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at toothsi to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -12% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, toothsi employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at toothsi. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

69% of toothsi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated toothsi 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at toothsi to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be work life balance .

Popular Careers with toothsi Job Seekers