Matlock, England Companies | Glassdoor

Top Companies in Matlock, England

Showing 18 of 8 Companies
Sort: Popular Rating

4.7 Star Star Star Star Star   www.fletcherssolicitors.co.uk
www.fletcherssolicitors.co.uk / Southport, United Kingdom

“Forward thinking company” See all Reviews

Employee focussed, supportive, friendly atmosphere, social events, employee benefits, family orientated, ability to work remotely, confidence in... See all Reviews


3.8 Star Star Star Star Star   www.marstonscareers.co.uk
www.marstonscareers.co.uk / Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

“Grouse and Claret - Rowsley” See all Reviews

- Fun staff/management - flexible hours - Freedom to work in different areas i.e. Behind bar, section, running, cleaning etc. See all Reviews


3.8 Star Star Star Star Star   www.derbyshire.gov.uk
www.derbyshire.gov.uk / Matlock, United Kingdom

“Job” See all Reviews

Good benefit package, flexible working,pension, annual leave See all Reviews


3.5 Star Star Star Star Star   jobs.yha.org.uk
jobs.yha.org.uk / Matlock, United Kingdom

“Improving gradually, but still have some problems” See all Reviews

Office culture, salary, work-life balance, See all Reviews


3.4 Star Star Star Star Star   www.j-sainsbury.co.uk
www.j-sainsbury.co.uk / London, United Kingdom

“Sainsburys review” See all Reviews

Offer a great working environment, opportunities to advance and progress within the company. Flexible working hours. See all Reviews


3.3 Star Star Star Star Star   www.next.co.uk
www.next.co.uk / Enderby, United Kingdom

“Okay” See all Reviews

25% discount and 75% uniform allowance (have to pay the other 25%) can offer and take shift on the NEP See all Reviews


1.6 Star Star Star Star Star   www.heritagegardenshealthcare.com
www.heritagegardenshealthcare.com / Loma Linda, CA

“PREPARE TO BE ABUSED PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY.” See all Reviews

My work colleagues were great to work with. Management when I started there were devious and broke every rule in the book. Thankfully they were... See all Reviews


3.2 Star Star Star Star Star   www.utilitec.net
www.utilitec.net / Troy, MI

“Awful avoid” See all Reviews

Work phone ( a Nokia relic). See all Reviews