tpn Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
tpn Chief Executive Officer Sharon Love
Sharon Love

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • I'm thrilled to come to work every day at TPN (in 6 reviews)

• As a mother, I am thankful for the work/life balance this agency offers (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Lack work/life balance and clients are a bit lacking (in 6 reviews)

• I work pretty long hours, and am almost always here late (in 7 reviews)

1. "BEST agency ever."

I have been working at tpn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company really cares about its people.
    Free food ALL THE TIME. You will never go hungry, kitchen has ton of food, fruit, and snack for you to refuel anytime of the time.
    Free massage section! say what!?
    Reasonable working hours EVEN for the creatives, this place is truly work-life balanced.
    People are kind, caring, and fun to work with.
    Great benefit program, insurance and 401k.
    Too many Pros that I can go on and on...

Cons

none. If this is not the best place to work. I don't know where else is.

2. "This company has been very good to me."

Current Employee - Studio Artist in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Studio Artist in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This job is demanding, but I feel that fact is acknowledged and appreciated. The salary is fair and the benefits are above average. Great vacation and healthcare.

Cons

You cannot put any work in your portfolio without the client's approval. This is a logistical hurdle which could prove to be tough if you were starting out.

Feb 14, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear that you feel appreciated and valued. TPN wouldn't be where we are today without each valuable member of the staff!

3. "On the downhill swing"

Former Employee - Account
    Former Employee - Account

I worked at tpn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have worked there for a long time, 20+ years, they are very loyal to you.

Cons

Faux company culture. It has gone downhill a lot but they still like to say they have a great culture.

Advice to Management

If you keep doing things the same way you will continue to get the same results. Top leadership needs to actually lead instead of letting the senior people with personal agendas drive the company to their own advantage.

Feb 14, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. TPN values each employee equally. We would have loved the opportunity to speak more with you about the culture and better understand why you believe the culture has... More

4. "Still good but not great anymore."

Former Employee - Production Artist in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Production Artist in Dallas, TX

I worked at tpn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They treat people right and care more about employees than many places I've worked. The amount of vacation time is decent. The culture overall is work hard and play hard.

Cons

Long hours are common and those who work them are frequently praised for doing so while other forms of going above and beyond are seldom recognized. Some of the employees are very disrespectful and it's accepted as the norm.

Advice to Management

Some of the long time employees are disrespectful or just plain rude. Get rid of those people before they run off the rest of the good folks left.

Feb 14, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Respect is one of our 5 core values at TPN and we expect every employee no matter who they are to adhere to our values. We have an open door policy... More

5. "Great Agency!"

I have been working at tpn full-time

Pros

Amazing people, great benefits and a real sense of family.

Cons

Occasionally, there is a lack of communication between teams.

Feb 14, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing that TPN feels like family.

6. "An agency that actually CARES!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at tpn full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you are looking for an environment where you feel wanted, appreciated, and actually happy to walk in the door, then TPN is it. Not only do they go above and beyond to recognize the hard work their employees put in, but they also promote a nurturing environment, where "teamwork" is a real thing and cut throat doesn't seem to exist outside of winning new business ;)

It is absolutely amazing to hear the tenure that their employees hold (15, 20, 25 years!) but as I continue on here, I understand why. Its the little things, the little values they provide that keep their employees happy and encouraged to do great work...why would you leave that!?

Cons

There are some glitches that need to be worked out from an internal processes & cross department standpoint. But this is more of a rule than an exception in this industry and TPN is by no means the only agency that suffers from it.

Advice to Management

keep it up: keep building this amazing culture, keep being transparent with your employees, and keep providing good & honest leadership!

Feb 14, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We love hearing that you feel like TPN truly cares.

7. "Hope you get on a good team."

Pros

Great people and culture if you get on the right team. Great benefits, but limited PTO. In house massage and lunch on Tuesdays.

Cons

If you don’t get on a good team, it’s a nightmare. My team was full of mean girls and when I complained, no one did anything.Lack work/life balance and clients are a bit lacking .

Advice to Management

Think of restructuring the teams and creating a better work/life balance.

Feb 14, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for your review. Our standard PTO for new employees is two weeks and increases with tenure. In addition to that PTO, we also offer extra holidays. We would love to discuss your concerns... More

8. "The Best Job Ever!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

TPN is an excellent place to work, I have never worked for a company that takes such good care of their employees. TPN also makes it easy to want to come into work everyday and push yourself to do better and help make the company stronger. Everyone here is nice, friendly and willing to collaborate with different prospectives.

Cons

I really don't have any cons with it comes to TPN, For a short time I was noticing a lack of support from a superior but since these issue were brought to light TPN has fixed the problems and now things are even better then it was when I first got hired.

Advice to Management

My only advice is to keep doing what you're doing.

9. "A great place to work"

I have been working at tpn full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Incredible culture with focus on taking care of its people combined with long-term partnerships with blue chip companies makes TPN a great place to be

Cons

Agency has experienced much growth in recent years which has resulted in natural growth pains

Advice to Management

Keep putting your people first. I have been at many other agencies and this sets you apart.

10. "Superstar CEO & Talented Staff...This Agency Outshines All Other Employers"

Current Employee - Account Service in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Service in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best company I have ever worked for. Finally an employer who cares! Colleagues are intelligent, accomplished and want to help each other achieve the client's goals. You won't find a bigger group of talented people! Senior leaders are supportive of your concerns and instrumental in your growth. TPN hires the best of the best in the industry! Perks and benefits are better than any other company around. I plan to be at TPN many more years! CEO, Sharon Love, is absolutely the best!

Cons

You will work hard here so don't take the job if you can't take the heat! Most work is on an accelerated timeline so buckle up!

Advice to Management

Just keep listening to your employees!