tpn Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 96 reviews

4.3
tpn CEO 	Sharon Love
Sharon Love
Pros
  • "This company also has a good work/life balance, and unlike other agencies treats you like an adult(in 6 reviews)

• "Great people, company values employees(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "The work/life balance is a bit tricky, but I'm a workaholic, so it doesn't bother me as much as it would others(in 7 reviews)

• "The unknown long hours and extra time can make work/life balance tough(in 8 reviews)

1. "friendly place to work"

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than a year

Pros

People at TPN genuinely care about one another. Not in a "we wrote it in our mission statement" way, but for real and it's incredible.

Cons

Nothing yet - but I'll check back after a few more months.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

TPN knows how to take care of their employees. When a company knows how to take care of their employees, their employees take care of the Clients.

Cons

Since Omnicom has been slowly taking over, our culture has been eroding. More specifically, our offices moved and we all miss our old working environment.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more of TPN's former culture return.

3. "Team environment pays off"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, WI

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Great benefits, generous PTO, team culture, supportive atmosphere

Cons

Long hours but typical in this industry. Flip side is support from team, willingness to pitch in and help.

Advice to Management

Hang on to the culture

"No longer what it was, and would never recommened this as a place to any friends"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Medical and vacation benefits are good. Paid parking, or train pass is great. Co-workers are great people.

Cons

Company is quickly changing, and not what it used to be. Higher management and HR have no idea who the people are, and don't seem to care to get to know them. The perks that once were, are dwindling. Some benefits have been removed with no monetary compensation, thus indirectly reducing income. Space for employees is changing to a full open concept, which makes working near impossible due to noise level and distractions....

Advice to Management

Top leadership in Dallas, Chicago and NY, take time to really get to know your employees, including your middle management. Look all employees in the eye and be friendly, smile and say hi when you pass by them in the hall or kitchen. Require all top tier leaders/directors to have monthly one-on-ones with all their direct reports. There are some top management who have never bothered to meet with, or get to know any of...

tpn Response

January 7, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your review. We view feedback as an opportunity to grow and develop our organization. TPN values its employees and takes pride in the hiring and development processes. Having said that, we have recently revamped our annual review process to better give employees a comprehensive ...

5. "Production"

Current Employee - Production Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Professional attitudes and behavior obvious. Committed, hard workers with hardly any bellyaching. Collaboration all around. Generous time-off/vacation policy. Excellent benefits. Fun atmosphere, company events.

Cons

Only the best are recognized for advancement so there's often the need to excel or move on. And, like any business in this industry, there's no "5 o'clock whistle," so be prepared to put in the work.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees and try to meet their needs for job satisfaction, enrichment and advancement.

6. "Intern"

I worked at tpn

Pros

I loved my experience as an intern at tpn. The people I worked with treated me like an actual employee rather than just an intern. Its a very cool company culture and a great place to work.

Cons

The internship program is not very well organized.

7. "Simply Amazing"

Current Employee - AAE in New York, NY

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than a year

Pros

This place has helped me grow in ways that I never thought possible. This place lives and breathes by the core values they have on the wall. The core values are prevalent in all of the people who work here. Yes, there are people who are a bit stressed out sometimes due to the workload, but that's how it is in any agency. However, everyone is always super happy to help out in anyway they can.

Cons

The work/life balance is a bit tricky, but I'm a workaholic, so it doesn't bother me as much as it would others.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Always keep in mind that those under you are following your example.

8. "Smart company"

• Overall

I have been working at tpn full-time

Pros

Positive and supportive leadership Forward looking

Cons

Under the rule of Omnicom

9. "Account Director | Program Manager"

Former Employee - Account Director | Program Manager in New York, NY

I worked at tpn full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Hard working business developers and account managers

Cons

Not Applicable, No Comment

Advice to Management

Not applicable, No Comment

10. "So good, you might never want to leave"

Current Employee - Art Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at tpn full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

All around good benefits with low deductibles In-house massage therapist Growth opportunities Family-like with a truly "long hallway" feel between the offices Pre-tax transit benefits and 401K matching (vests over 4 or 5 years)

Cons

Pay doesn't seem to match market rate, lots of employee turn over if they can't match competitors It's truly a hit or miss with your team. I'm shocked at how much of a different world it is on a horrible team.

Advice to Management

Reasonable hours and a good work/life balance doesn't pay the bills. There's a lot of great talent coming in through a revolving door that could be retained longer by keeping pay as competitive as possible (and addressing toxic teams). I'm rooting for y'all, I really am. TPN truly has the ability to be the best of the best.

Found 96 reviews