trustaff Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Brent Loring

Pros
  • Beautiful office building, great employee perks (game room, zen room, chair massages, hair salon, monthly free lunch, happy hours, bowling league) (in 4 reviews)

• I love working for a place that has a purpose and they make sure everyone understands the mission (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Dosnt have good health insurance (in 2 reviews)

• Management tends to be buddies from high school, (in 2 reviews)

1. "A GREAT SUPPORT TEAM"

Current Employee - RN-Staff in Tulsa, OK
    Current Employee - RN-Staff in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Supportive agents/staff in all aspects of employment while obtaining a contract. Reliable and knowledgeable in the nursing arena.

Cons

No problems noted in this regard.

2. "Ann Drewry RN"

Current Employee - RN Travelor in Owensboro, KY
    Current Employee - RN Travelor in Owensboro, KY

I have been working at trustaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for Trustaff I have the best recruiter (RS) he is awesome. I feel like he really cares and looks out for me. He handles my questions and concerns in a professional manner. He is always on too of things and gets back to me quickly.

Cons

Sometimes Trustaff does not have assignments near my home.

Advice to Management

Give your travelors swag to promote ur company. I have been with Trustaff and having nothing to promote such a great place I love!

3. "Unorganized and painful"

Former Employee - Accounting in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Accounting in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at trustaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unfortunately, I found no pros in this position.

Cons

very dog eat dog, cutthroat atmosphere. Very unorganized. Very little personal accountability.

Advice to Management

Promote teamwork in a better way.

5. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Blue Ash, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at trustaff full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love working at trustaff! The atmosphere is bright and positive and the people are great. The office space is modern and the employee perks are unlike any other - I love coming to work every day and plan on making trustaff my home for many, many years.

Cons

The health insurance coverage is a bit costly for a family.

6. "What a great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Blue Ash, OH
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at trustaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

When I first came to trustaff I was expecting the same old sales position but boy was I wrong. This company has taking my expectations as an employee and skyrocketed them up. They take such good care of us here its like your working for you friend. Every month they surprise us with a different lunch and happy hour not only that but they want you to actually get to know your fellow workers which is rare for a very successful company. They have moved to a new building where they put in a Zen room for relaxing and free massages, A game room filled with all kind of fun stuff to do before after or during your break, lets not forget the Salon where you get free haircuts and styles. That is only scratching the service of why I enjoy this job I mean I used to wake up hating going to work but coming in here is a lot easier then going to work at most places I could write a report of stuff I like about this company. It will be very hard for me to ever leave this place if this is truly how they treat there employees. Brent, Shawn, Pam, Kara, Michelle, Doug they all take the time to get to know the people that are working for them from the bottom to the top.

Cons

Not really many cons to this position they dont hover over top you and if you are not performing well they will ask you to switch to a new department before letting you go not many companies give you that option. So not really any Cons.

Advice to Management

Nothing keep doing what yall are doing

7. "Blue Ash Office review"

Current Employee - Support Staff Blue Ash Office in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Support Staff Blue Ash Office in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at trustaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So far, I've found trustaff to be a company that values employee feedback, and strives to maintain a great life/work balance by giving us perks like a game room and massage chairs, and they just started bringing in a stylist for free hair cuts. My manager treats me like I'm an adult, unlike other places I've worked, and gives constructive feedback.

Cons

There's room for improvement in regards to benefits - such as health care - but it's much better than many other places in my field and it's something they say they're aware of and working on making better.

Advice to Management

Continue listening to your employees and trying to make our time spent at work enjoyable - it's appreciated.

8. "Great opportunities and work environment..."

Current Employee - Manager in Blue Ash, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at trustaff full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Beautiful office building, great employee perks (game room, zen room, chair massages, hair salon, monthly free lunch, happy hours, bowling league). Family like work environment.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons other than the cost of insurance, but that is a standard issue these days thanks to the ACA.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job! I appreciate all that you do for us.

"Administration specialist"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Nice work place with top notch facility. Relaxed dress code. Free massages , gameroom , monthly lunches, diversity, room to grow, ownership nice

Cons

Low hourly pay, horrible benefits, very little PTO, micro managed, rules are different depending on department, work load does not match earnings

Advice to Management

Put some trust in ur employees and let them give ideas. Have rules the same for all employees it otherwise causes friction between departments.

10. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Blue Ash, OH
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Blue Ash, OH

I have been working at trustaff full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

It is like running your own business with the support of Management. Great Culture. Friendly Coworkers

Cons

Multiple systems to learn. This is a work in progress and will eventually be unified across the company.

11. "Would not wish this companies disorganization on my worst enemy"

Former Employee - Payroll in Blue Ash, OH
    Former Employee - Payroll in Blue Ash, OH

I worked at trustaff full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There were co-workers that understood how I felt and what I was going thru, the other departments that were not payroll were nice people to work with.

Cons

Processing 1600+ timesheets between 2 people = unbalanced workloads, which cause the person doing 50% of the work extreme stress and the certain coordinators and managers did not show much concern. If there were policies set in place, everything is online so they can be easily overread and be glanced over. Also I was called "Unprofessional" considering the work environment and unwilling to change to fit changes that were coming to make the process smoother for the future.

Advice to Management

If you have policies that are set in stone, please give them to the employees in paper form, they might get taken more seriously.
    Enforce a more professional work attire list, saw way too many inappropriate work attire.
    Make department Chairs./Managers ACCOUNTABLE for their actions.
    Make the work environment more of a work environment verses a zoo and looking the other way when it comes to "FAVORITES"
    Put the PROFESSIONAL in your professional staffing agency.

Also you have a bad reputation in the area.