unitedprint.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Anja Rosmarie Sebald

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Happy employee in a fast growing company"

Current Employee - International Sales Manager/New Customer Acquisition in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Friendly staff
    - Possibility to grow inside the company (They offered me twice the possibility to change my position in the company)
    - Good management
    - Good salary (basic+ commission+ health bonus)

unitedprint is a company where you can be yourself and that's really important for me.

Cons

- no benefits (health insurance / travel costs refunded)
    - sometimes there is a lack of communication between our different services on which we can work.

Advice to Management

They are always ways to improve but still unitedprint is the best company I worked for in my carrier. The only advices I can give is to improve on the communication, to be more flexible with the different thinking from the different countries in order to get an even better vision of business and make this growth last for an other 15 years.

2. "Best opportunities for my career in an international company!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Customer Service in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- young and dynamic company with very nice and helpful colleagues
    - very nice but also professional working atmosphere
    - space for feedback and development within the company
    - many opportunities to grow

Cons

- just the minimum amount of 20 days of holdidays per year ... really difficult to reach a good work-life-balance
    - should take care for the international staff in the same way than for the german staff (health insurance, pension scheme, gym, ...)
    - need a better kitchen area, which place for everyone during the lunch time

Advice to Management

- the cooperation with the german headquarter could be improved (e.g. send good staff to visit the production)
    - include the feedback of the native customer service agents, to improve the sales in the referring country

3. "positive"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice work environment and cosy office, helpful managers, \family-like\ atmosphere, no work overflow, friendly

Cons

the unpaid break of one hour, which makes us stay in the office for 9 hours every day. I would rather work for 7.5 hours and having 30 min unpaid break.

Advice to Management

no advice :)

4. "Here is to Print24 !!!"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company offers a great working environment and opportunities to gain great marketing experience along with dealing with all kinds of customers. The employers are very friendly and trust in you to evolve and show your skills, making it very easy and nice to work with. It also shows great interest in its' employees healthcare and treats everyone equally. Great Pepole to work for.

Cons

It is all in German...Hahah

5. "unitedprint.com, excellent company to work for!"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent company to work for; Excellent management; Friendly and professional managers, Good salary; good bonus system.

Cons

I can´t really think of anything really.

Advice to Management

Please make sure that all the employees independent of how long they have been working for this company treats all the clients with respect and dignity and most of all deliver excellent customer service.

6. "Great opportunity in marketing"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work enviroment with wonderful colleagues. It is a great opportunity to work in marketing.You get good experience in customer service and communication in all levels as you are communicating daily with customers. Very motivating and friendly enviroment.

Cons

Cant think of anything now.

Advice to Management

Cant think of anything. Maybe more sponsorship for the gym/training from the company.

7. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros would definitely be multicultural office environment, the small changes that happen towards a better future in the company, and the possibilities they offer to get ahead within the company.
    The company gives a good training, and constantly also trains the staff on new things.
    I think the company has developed rapidly in a short amount of time towards a better future.

Cons

As cons I count the fact that the UK employees of the company have less holidays as the employees in Germany. The company very often says that they treat everyone equally, but with the holiday amounts I think they have gone wrong, badly. The same thing is that the German employees have doctor visit them every now and then, and they can book times for physiotherapy (which I find a very good idea, but think that the company fails again in this aspect in the UK).

The kitchen area in the office is also very small, when taking into account the size of the office and the amount of the employees.

The office also does not have showers that employees (who for example cycle to work) could use. Neither do they offer a gym, not even a gym membership.

Neither does the company offer a pension scheme or health insurance.

To clear everything up: I think the company itself is very good and fair, but if they put so much value on fact that they try to treat employees equally, they should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees.

Advice to Management

The management should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees, and offer the same things and benefits in both offices, regardless of the country.

8. "Very nice experience and happy to learn a lot about printing industry"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lot of trainings and tasks very diverse

Cons

The kitchen is too small for all the agents. No paid when you are sick or if your family die or if you get married...

Advice to Management

They should offer the sick day, they should recruit people more in details.

9. "great company to work for"

Current Employee - SEO Swedish Marketing in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - SEO Swedish Marketing in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

job is enjoyable, get to speak my language, flexible working hours (morning or evening) as long as work is handed in on friday, great colleagues.

Cons

should have more meetings and catch up with managers often.

Advice to Management

they are all lovely people.

10. "Great international staff and competitive company"

Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Online Marketing Assistant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like to feel part of an international and competitive company that contributes to the printing revolution. I like to use my skills for a new marketing sector.

Cons

I would like to attend more training days. I think more training would provide me with more ability and skills to face the daily tasks of this fluid sector.