unitedprint.com Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 11, 2016

Full-time Part-time

1. "Customer Service UK"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The professionalism, innovation and creativity of the team never let us down. I would definately recommend working in this coming, nice team members, great location in regards to transport

Cons

The building can get hot sometimes, aircon is centralised. The kitchen is a bit small as the team is growing.

Advice to Management

Reliability and quality of products, processes and services in germany should go quicker and smoother. It is mandatory that management and teamleaders are fully conversant with new thinking, techniques and developments in the field.

2. "great colleagues and managers"

Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - CRM Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

great colleagues, nice atmosphere, no stress, it is a very nice place to work, you got lots of freedom as lonfg as you keep doing your job what you suppose to do.

Cons

It could be managed better, there could be done more to have a better work flow, everything is a bit slow here regarding arranging things

Advice to Management

better communication, quicker response to problems

3. "Experience and knowledge gained"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As online marketing assistant, I've seen this aspects as a advantage of work for unitedprint.com: the time management relies only on me, I have autonomy to do my job, the multicultural exchange inside the company is very high, there is mutual trust between employee and employer, people from the headquarters are always willing to help which is awesome.

Cons

As I'm working form home, sometimes there is the feeling of lack of interaction with people. Therefore, work is under risk of becoming monotone. Another consideration to make is the communication quality between boss/employee, as we are facing language boundaries, and also we are missing some of the communication elements such as gestures, and so on, the communication channels should be carefully planned as well as the way to say things, otherwise work, duties, bosses' observations, etc., could become very demotivating for the employee.

Advice to Management

No further recommendations to the management.

5. "Great international staff and competitive company"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I like to feel part of an international and competitive company that contributes to the printing revolution. I like to use my skills for a new marketing sector.

Cons

I would like to attend more training days. I think more training would provide me with more ability and skills to face the daily tasks of this fluid sector.

6. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Assistant International Team Leader in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Assistant International Team Leader in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- nice environment
    - friendly staff
    - opportunity to increase your position
    - improve your knowlodge

Cons

- few days as holidays. It will be necessary to have more days in order to get more relaxed

Advice to Management

- better communication between the different department
    - export the business in other Countries

7. "great company to work for"

Current Employee - SEO Swedish Marketing in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - SEO Swedish Marketing in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

job is enjoyable, get to speak my language, flexible working hours (morning or evening) as long as work is handed in on friday, great colleagues.

Cons

should have more meetings and catch up with managers often.

Advice to Management

they are all lovely people.

8. "I find myself really lucky finding a job with unitedprint"

Current Employee - SEO in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - SEO in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

For me being able to work from home is a big pro. Im able to work in my own time and I think Im definately more productive working from home than I would have been working in an office.

Cons

I don't interact with my colleagues which would be nice. Sometimes it would be nicer to communicate in person than through email cause it makes things more clear.

Advice to Management

It might be a good idea to set up a meeting once a month or so with all the international SEO's to discuss the job together and share experiences.

9. "A good, reliable and expanding company that provides good working conditions to employees."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

— Growing company, possibility to grow with them
    — Appropriate compensation and benefits
    — International, multicultural
    — Not too huge a company where you could get lost in the mass
    — Friendly working atmosphere

Cons

Sometimes communication between employees or management can be challenging due to people not speaking english as their first language, but this is not a very big problem.

10. "Great opportunity in marketing"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work enviroment with wonderful colleagues. It is a great opportunity to work in marketing.You get good experience in customer service and communication in all levels as you are communicating daily with customers. Very motivating and friendly enviroment.

Cons

Cant think of anything now.

Advice to Management

Cant think of anything. Maybe more sponsorship for the gym/training from the company.

11. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros would definitely be multicultural office environment, the small changes that happen towards a better future in the company, and the possibilities they offer to get ahead within the company.
    The company gives a good training, and constantly also trains the staff on new things.
    I think the company has developed rapidly in a short amount of time towards a better future.

Cons

As cons I count the fact that the UK employees of the company have less holidays as the employees in Germany. The company very often says that they treat everyone equally, but with the holiday amounts I think they have gone wrong, badly. The same thing is that the German employees have doctor visit them every now and then, and they can book times for physiotherapy (which I find a very good idea, but think that the company fails again in this aspect in the UK).

The kitchen area in the office is also very small, when taking into account the size of the office and the amount of the employees.

The office also does not have showers that employees (who for example cycle to work) could use. Neither do they offer a gym, not even a gym membership.

Neither does the company offer a pension scheme or health insurance.

To clear everything up: I think the company itself is very good and fair, but if they put so much value on fact that they try to treat employees equally, they should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees.

Advice to Management

The management should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees, and offer the same things and benefits in both offices, regardless of the country.