unitedprint.com Reviews | Glassdoor

unitedprint.com Reviews

Updated October 11, 2016

Full-time Part-time

1. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pros would definitely be multicultural office environment, the small changes that happen towards a better future in the company, and the possibilities they offer to get ahead within the company.
    The company gives a good training, and constantly also trains the staff on new things.
    I think the company has developed rapidly in a short amount of time towards a better future.

Cons

As cons I count the fact that the UK employees of the company have less holidays as the employees in Germany. The company very often says that they treat everyone equally, but with the holiday amounts I think they have gone wrong, badly. The same thing is that the German employees have doctor visit them every now and then, and they can book times for physiotherapy (which I find a very good idea, but think that the company fails again in this aspect in the UK).

The kitchen area in the office is also very small, when taking into account the size of the office and the amount of the employees.

The office also does not have showers that employees (who for example cycle to work) could use. Neither do they offer a gym, not even a gym membership.

Neither does the company offer a pension scheme or health insurance.

To clear everything up: I think the company itself is very good and fair, but if they put so much value on fact that they try to treat employees equally, they should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees.

Advice to Management

The management should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees, and offer the same things and benefits in both offices, regardless of the country.

2. "there is no risk to get bored!"

Current Employee - Support Agent in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Support Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, young and nice environment, possibility to deal with a lots of different situations and meeting people from different countries. Opportunity to do workshop to improve the personal knowledge in the field.

Cons

I haven't noticed any, so far!

Advice to Management

I would suggest to improve the ichat system. Sometimes when is busy the risk of missing a chat is high if we don't keep it on the screen at all time. It would be much better is possible to hear a sound or if the bar at the bottom of the page goes active when the customer writes.
    Having the same number of holidays for the London team as for the German one.

3. "Unitedprint review"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is great and I have learned lot of new things. The training you receive in the beginning is also nice and I am happy to be working here.

Cons

There is not really anything negative to say, everything goes well and if you have any issues you can talk to the management.

Advice to Management

We would like a water tank/water cooler.

5. "Here is to Print24 !!!"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company offers a great working environment and opportunities to gain great marketing experience along with dealing with all kinds of customers. The employers are very friendly and trust in you to evolve and show your skills, making it very easy and nice to work with. It also shows great interest in its' employees healthcare and treats everyone equally. Great Pepole to work for.

Cons

It is all in German...Hahah

6. "unitedprint.com, excellent company to work for!"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent company to work for; Excellent management; Friendly and professional managers, Good salary; good bonus system.

Cons

I can´t really think of anything really.

Advice to Management

Please make sure that all the employees independent of how long they have been working for this company treats all the clients with respect and dignity and most of all deliver excellent customer service.

7. "Learnful and challenging experience"

Current Employee - SEO-Marketing
    Current Employee - SEO-Marketing

I have been working at unitedprint.com part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Professional senior management
    - Competitive salaries and bonuses
    - International approach
    - Variety of languages spoken by employees
    - Structure and organisation

Cons

- Poor English knowledge of some employees

Advice to Management

- Improve overall English language skills

8. "Best opportunity for someone to work in friendly multinational environment and get a reasonable good basic salary."

Current Employee - Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Call Centre Agent in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Easy access to get to work, free parking, nice & friendly environment, Being able to improve skills through occasional training. Multitasking. Very good working hours. Easy socializing inside and outside the company.

Cons

Lack of few important hygiene factors such as: Unpaid sickness, paying only 20 days paid holidays per annum, difficult access of communication to higher management. Other pros: Lack of skills verity to improve career within different directions. Top-down appraisal. Unable to find the best fit for the company's advantage.

Advice to Management

Company should invest more on trusted employees. Should implement in a much better appraisal system and decide according to every aspect of skills competence. Employees should be able to get benefit from development of career rather than only training. Salaries should be raised each year in accordance to life cost in the UK.

9. "positive"

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nice work environment and cosy office, helpful managers, \family-like\ atmosphere, no work overflow, friendly

Cons

the unpaid break of one hour, which makes us stay in the office for 9 hours every day. I would rather work for 7.5 hours and having 30 min unpaid break.

Advice to Management

no advice :)

"Happy employee in a fast growing company"

Current Employee - International Sales Manager/New Customer Acquisition in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Friendly staff
    - Possibility to grow inside the company (They offered me twice the possibility to change my position in the company)
    - Good management
    - Good salary (basic+ commission+ health bonus)

unitedprint is a company where you can be yourself and that's really important for me.

Cons

- no benefits (health insurance / travel costs refunded)
    - sometimes there is a lack of communication between our different services on which we can work.

Advice to Management

They are always ways to improve but still unitedprint is the best company I worked for in my carrier. The only advices I can give is to improve on the communication, to be more flexible with the different thinking from the different countries in order to get an even better vision of business and make this growth last for an other 15 years.

11. "Best opportunities for my career in an international company!"

Current Employee - Customer Service in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Customer Service in London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- young and dynamic company with very nice and helpful colleagues
    - very nice but also professional working atmosphere
    - space for feedback and development within the company
    - many opportunities to grow

Cons

- just the minimum amount of 20 days of holdidays per year ... really difficult to reach a good work-life-balance
    - should take care for the international staff in the same way than for the german staff (health insurance, pension scheme, gym, ...)
    - need a better kitchen area, which place for everyone during the lunch time

Advice to Management

- the cooperation with the german headquarter could be improved (e.g. send good staff to visit the production)
    - include the feedback of the native customer service agents, to improve the sales in the referring country