Agilent Technologies Clinical Research Salaries in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Find higher paying jobs for Clinical Research

Agilent Technologies Clinical Research Salaries in San Francisco, CA Area

1 SalaryUpdated Sep 6, 2016
Base Pay
$83K - $90K
Total Pay
$83K-
$90K
Additional Pay
No Reports
Cash Bonus, Stock Bonus, Profit Sharing, Commission Sharing, Tips have not been reported for this role
Clinical Research salaries at Agilent Technologies can range from $82,649-$89,738. This estimate is based upon 1 Agilent Technologies Clinical Research salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Clinical Research salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.

Are you paid fairly?

Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's market

Get Email Updates

Agilent Technologies Benefits

  • 401K Plan  (30 comments)

    “6% dollar-for-dollar company match. Managed by Fidelity”

  • Health Insurance  (21 comments)

    “Basically catastrophe insurance - your options are a HDHP with HSA that covers 90% of medical expenses, and leaves you to cover 10%. Alternatively...”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off  (16 comments)

    “Solidly average - 20 days off a year to start - but not divided between vacation/sick days. Volunteer time off available as well.”

Agilent Technologies Photos

Agilent Technologies photo of: Agilent Germany is a Great Place to Work
Agilent Technologies photo of: Agilent Spain is a Great Place to Work
Agilent Technologies photo of: Silicon Valley Campus
Agilent Technologies photo of: Agilent Barcelona office
Agilent Technologies photo of: Agilent Spain
Agilent Technologies photo of: Mexico City break room
See All PhotosSee All

Explore Clinical Research Salaries

Looking beyond Agilent Technologies?

Check out the latest Clinical Research Jobs or see Clinical Research Salaries at other companies.


See if they're hiring! Check out the latest Agilent Technologies Jobs


Explore Jobs in This Location

Need a job but not ready to relocate? Browse the latest job openings in San Francisco.

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.