Maxim Integrated Senior Characterization Engineer Salaries in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

Maxim Integrated Senior Characterization Engineer Salaries in San Jose, CA

1 employee salary or estimate

Base Salary

$121k - $129k

Total Compensation


Cash Bonus, Stock Bonus, Profit Sharing, Commission Sharing, Tips have not been reported for this role.

Base Salary

$121k - $129k

Total Compensation


Be the first community member to contribute total compensation for this company

Get Email Updates

One more step! Please check your email to activate the job alert.

Maxim Integrated Benefits

  • 401K Plan(26 comments)

    “They match the first 3% of your contribution 100%, and the next 2% of your contribution 50%. Therefore, 3%->6% total, 4%->8.5% total, 5%->...”

  • Health Insurance(24 comments)

    “The cover 80% of your health insurance. The rest of the 20% is deducted from your paycheck.”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off(12 comments)

    “Standard paid time off. 15 days per year for entry level positions. Holidays include Christmas, Thanksgiving, July 4th, and Labor Day.”

Maxim Integrated Photos

Maxim Integrated photo of: Maxim's HQ team celebrates the launch of the new Maxim brand
Maxim Integrated photo of: Employees rode in Reach the Beach to raise funds for the American Lung Association
Maxim Integrated photo of: So many smiles over so many miles; Our worldwide employees joined together at their local Maxim sites to go for a walk #GlobalWalkingDay2017
Maxim Integrated photo of: Happy Songkran (Thai New Year)
Maxim Integrated photo of: Congrats to our Gandhinagar employees for getting to the GIFT City cricket tournament semi-finals
Maxim Integrated photo of: Maxim Philippines demand planners toured one of our cleanrooms to learn more about manufacturing operations, and then had fun with fab suits
See All PhotosSee All

Explore Senior Characterization Engineer Salaries

Looking beyond Maxim Integrated?

Check out the latest Senior Characterization Engineer Jobs or see Senior Characterization Engineer Salaries at other companies.

See if they're hiring! Check out the latest Maxim Integrated Jobs

Explore Jobs in This Location

Need a job but not ready to relocate? Browse the latest job openings in San Jose.

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.