Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union Salaries $22,614-$54,804 | Glassdoor

Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union Salaries

How much do Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union employees make? Glassdoor has salaries, wages, tips, bonuses, and hourly pay based upon employee reports and estimates.
Customer Services & Support
Based on 44 salaries
Finance & Accounting
Based on 44 salaries
5 salaries
Retail & Food Services
Based on 29 salaries
Business
Based on 14 salaries
4 salaries
1 salary
Other
Based on 25 salaries
3 salaries
Information Technology
Based on 14 salaries
Engineering
Based on 7 salaries
Human Resources
Based on 6 salaries
Sales
Based on 5 salaries
1 salary
Administrative
Based on 3 salaries
Healthcare
Based on 3 salaries
2 salaries
Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
Based on 3 salaries
Media & Communications
Based on 2 salaries
Product & Project Management
Based on 2 salaries
Research & Science
Based on 2 salaries
Arts & Design
Based on 1 salaries
Legal
Based on 1 salaries
Operations
Based on 1 salaries
Transportation
Based on 1 salaries
1 salary
See More Job Functions

Find Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union Salaries by Job Title

213 salaries (for 122 job titles)Updated Feb 12, 2020
 213 Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union employees have shared their salaries on Glassdoor. Select your job title and find out how much you could make at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union.
To filter salaries, or .
Average Base Salaries in (USD)
Average Base Salaries in (USD)
Low
High
$15/hr
Range: $11 - $18
15 salaries
$15/hr
$11$18
$14/hr
Range: $13 - $17
12 salaries
$14/hr
$13$17
$15/hr
Range: $14 - $17
11 salaries
$15/hr
$14$17

Are you paid fairly?

Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's market
$33,816/yr
Range: $28K - $38K
5 salaries
$33,816/yr
$28K$38K
$42,818/yr
Range: $37K - $55K
5 salaries
$42,818/yr
$37K$55K
$15/hr
Range: $12 - $16
5 salaries
$15/hr
$12$16
$47,946/yr
Range: $46K - $52K
4 salaries
$47,946/yr
$46K$52K
$17/hr
Range: $16 - $20
4 salaries
$17/hr
$16$20
$12/hr
Range: $11 - $13
4 salaries
$12/hr
$11$13
$15/hr
Range: $14 - $16
3 salaries
$15/hr
$14$16
$18/hr
Range: $17 - $19
3 salaries
$18/hr
$17$19
$40,209/yr
Range: $35K - $40K
3 salaries
$40,209/yr
$35K$40K
$30,907/yr
Range: $23K - $39K
2 salaries
About
$23K - $39K
$23K$39K
$48,226/yr
Range: $45K - $51K
2 salaries
About
$45K - $51K
$45K$51K
$41,551/yr
Range: $39K - $44K
2 salaries
About
$39K - $44K
$39K$44K
$15/hr
Range: $14 - $16
2 salaries
About
$14 - $16
hourly
$14$16
$12/hr
Range: $8 - $16
2 salaries
About
$8 - $16
hourly
$8$16
$33,461/yr
Range: $31K - $36K
2 salaries
About
$31K - $36K
$31K$36K
$15/hr
Range: $15 - $16
2 salaries
About
$15 - $16
hourly
$15$16
$26,096/yr
Range: $23K - $30K
2 salaries
About
$23K - $30K
$23K$30K

Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union Benefits

  • 401K Plan  (8 comments)

    “The best of the best in 401k. RBFCU gives up to 10%. Imagine if you put 6% the company puts 10% that is a total of 16%. Now, who can beet that? No...”

  • Health Insurance  (7 comments)

    “The health insurance is decent. We have currently BCBS and granted we get great benefits but some companies pay for the majority of it rather than...”

  • Vacation & Paid Time Off  (3 comments)

    “Above average with 22 days to start. It gradually increases but caps out at 9 hrs per two week pay period. RBFCU feels like they give generous PTO...”

See AllSee All

Work at Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union? Share Your Experiences

Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
  • Star
 
Click to Rate
or
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.