9 habits to make part of your daily routine to curb calories. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkmP #healthyliving #health
Maxim Healthcare Services
Published by Max Setup · 2 hrs ·
“I have to say, the millennial generation has this incredible sense of commitment to the work that they’re doing. They are very devoted to the role of being a nurse.” - Surani Hayre-Kwan, director of professional practice and nursing excellence for Sutter Health http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkGT #millennialnurses #nurses #nursing
Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services asks #nurses for help. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkjY #hurricanehelp
3 benefits of being a night shift nurse:
1. If you are independent and prefer a relaxed work atmosphere, the night shift is a suitable option for your career.
2. You can run errands during the day while most people are at work.
3. Time on elevators can add up when more doctors, therapists, maintenance personnel and patient family members are present. During the night, not only will elevator wait time decrease, but you can bring carts and medical equipment with you without worrying about overcrowded transportation areas. #nightshiftnurse #nightnurses #nurselife
(http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkLJ, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkLh, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkLO)
Discover 4 reasons why the flu shot is necessary:
1. Many infections can carry a risk of serious complications, hospitalization or death, even among healthy adults.
2. Vaccination protects people around you, including those vulnerable to serious flu illness, such as children and the elderly, and those with chronic health conditions.
3. Because flu viruses evolve so quickly, last year's vaccine may not defend you from this year's viruses.
4. If you get the vaccine now, it will most likely protect you for the duration of the flu season, which can start as early as mid-fall, and end as late as spring. #flushot #fluseason #fluvaccination
(http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkyA, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkyC, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQkyX)
Today is Neonatal Nurse Day. We are grateful for these nurses who make a difference in the lives of infants and their families.
“Having the smallest, most fragile patient and knowing you are doing everything in your power to give them a chance at life.” – Anonymous #neonatalnurseday #thankyounurses #nurses
As we celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month, today’s spotlight is Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde.
Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde was a prominent Hispanic nurse leader and founder of the National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN), promoting nursing education, practice and advocacy. Her impact helped many Latinas secure their education to provide services to communities. Each year, The Dr. Ildaura Murillo-Rohde Award for Education Excellence is presented to Hispanic nurses with outstanding contributions in nursing education, research and practice. #HispanicHeritageMonth #HHM #nursingpioneers
Are you wondering what type of nursing degree to pursue? Learn about the different types of majors you can study. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQMpp #nursingdegree #studentnurse #nurse
RN jobs available at Maxim! Search for openings near you at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQMzb. Our openings include psychiatric, OR, ICU, school, correctional, home healthcare and other areas. #nursingjobs #rnjobs #joboftheweek
Today begins Nephrology Nurses Week, dedicated to nurses who care for patients with kidney disease. We are proud to honor the devoted caregivers who provide the highest quality care to those in need. #NephrologyNursesWeek #nurses #patientcare