5 traits of an ideal employee:
1. Detailed oriented: Attention to detail and eliminating mistakes can have a significant impact on projects or patient care.
2. Humble: They understand success involves a team effort.
3. Praises co-workers: They acknowledge employees for their accomplishments, uplifting their confidence.
4. Takes ownership: If mistakes are made or a project is unsuccessful, they do not point fingers at coworkers.
5. Passionate: They love what they do, looking for ways to achieve the overall company goal.
(http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQKnN, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQKnj) #Recruitment #companysuccess
We are seeking a Doctor of Medicine (MD) to work at our partner facilities. At Maxim, we know locum tenens’ assignments can be some of the most rewarding and intriguing work of your career. Freedom associated with locum tenens work is a perfect fit for someone looking to try a new setting, explore different locations or more flexible scheduling. Search openings today at http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQKnC #joboftheweek #DoctorOfMedicine #medicaljobs
Maxim Healthcare Reduces Readmissions and Healthcare Costs: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQW10 #healthcarecost #hospitalreadmissions #healthcare
4 #nutritionaltips for #nurses during a long and busy shift:
1. Refrain from unhealthy food from vending machines by taking your own meals and snack to work.
2. Avoid eating large meals during the night to cause discomfort the next day.
3. Limit your caffeine intake to avoid sleep problems.
4. Maintain energy by taking time to eat a meal during your shift.
(http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQWTF, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQWTE) #tiptuesday
Common #jobinterview myths:
✓ There’s always a correct response: If you give a canned answer, you’re indistinguishable from other candidates. Predictability will have a negative effect on your chances of getting the job.
✓ Only the most qualified candidates are hired: Remember, a positive attitude and eagerness to learn can go a long way.
✓ Don’t ask too many questions: Asking the appropriate questions shows your interest in the position and the willingness to learn.
✓ Don’t overdress: Just because the company is a relaxed culture, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dress your best. Not only will you look great, but you’ll feel confident. #careertips
(http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQW2m, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQW2I, http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQW2Q)
In light of Military Spouse Appreciation Day, the Diversity & Inclusion board is proud to announce a new alliance with the Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP)! http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQWHQ #MilitarySpouseAppreciationDay #MilitarySpouses
Happy Nurse’s Week! Here are a few of the many reasons why #nurses are our heroes …
See how Maxim Healthcare transition nurses helped a Meyersdale teen finally come home http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQWd0 #TransitionalCare #nurses
Happy #NationalSchoolNurseDay! Thank you #schoolnurses for the care you provide for physical and mental health of kids and young adults.
Happy Nurses Week! Nurses provide extraordinary care, teach us to be tough, motivate us to value life and the people around us, and encourage us to keep moving forward. You are there when we need you the most. THANK YOU, nurses! #NursesWeek #thankyounurses