Nulogy is a family-centred company.
Our early history is grounded in working closely together with the support of our friends and family to start this business. We want to carry this notion of support to the families in our workplace. By providing all employees equal parental support, we create a strong incentive for women to participate in the workforce, while promoting gender equality. Nulogy is proud to be a leader in Toronto tech with our new parental leave benefits.
Nulogy's Parental Leave Benefits include:
- 100% top-up for 15 weeks for any parent of biological or adopted children
- $750 Baby Bonus when you take a parental leave
- $4,000 lifetime (covered at 90%) towards fertility treatment drugs
- On-site nursing room for returning parents to pump or breastfeed
- Annual Kids Holiday Party
Very exciting news: Nulogy has been granted funding by the Government of Canada's Innovation SuperCluster Initiative!
Read more here: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQW40
Today we have some exciting news to share -- Nulogy has been named the #5 Best Place to Work in all of Canada!
In an award-process that is determined by the results of over 80,000 employees across the nation, Nulogy has been selected as one of the best places to work in the whole country!
This weekend, Nulogy had the pleasure of hosting the GTA's Agile Coach retreat, giving them a safe space to learn, and practice their agile coaching skills.
Last night, we hosted Toronto Ruby Brigade in our new office. One of our software developers, Arturo Pie gave a talk on Infrastructure as Code.
Thanks to all who came out, looking forward to seeing you at the next event!
Very exciting news to announce this morning as we have three new senior leaders joining our team!
A throwback to Employee Appreciation Day!
Hey Glassdoor! Nulogy is going to be at Venture Out next week. If you haven't bought your tickets yet, find them here:
Nulogy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women by Great Place to Work® Canada!
Our culture actively promotes gender parity and equitable treatment practices including some of the most supportive, family friendly benefits in the industry.
Here’s what Nulogites enjoy:
- Over 30% of the executive leadership team identifies as women
- A regular analysis of compensation to ensure equal gender pay
- A nursing room for mothers returning to work
- Parental leave Top Up 100% for 13 weeks for all parents
- Health benefits with coverage that supports fertility treatments
- A “Women in Nulogy” committee to encourage career development
- A paid Apprenticeship Program to support more women in technical roles
Nulogy will be celebrating this award by attending the 4th Annual International Women’s Day Talks by Dev.TO next Monday in Toronto.