MILL VALLEY, CALIF. (February 27, 2015) – Glassdoor, Inc., the world’s most transparent jobs and career marketplace, opens registration and announces details for the 2015 Employer Branding Summit. The second annual event will provide live and virtual attendees insights into employer branding best practices, and offer practical advice for making employee engagement a key part of culture and recruiting initiatives. The summit is a one-day event, taking place on Friday, Sept. 25, 2015.
Recruiting industry thought leader Lars Schmidt, founder and principal of Amplify Talent, will be emceeing the event with Fistful of Talent bloggers Kris Dunn and Tim Sackett commentating for those watching via the live stream. Other exciting speakers to join this year’s Glassdoor Employer Branding Summit include:
- Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff, Keynote
- Glassdoor CEO & Founder Robert Hohman
- Bersin by Deloitte Founder and Principal Josh Bersin
- Dell Global Talent Senior Manager Jennifer Newbill
- Edelman Executive Vice President Christopher Hannegan
- KeyInterval Research Principal Analyst William Tincup
- Salesforce #dreamjob Marketing & Communications Senior Director Jennifer Johnston
- Enterprise Holdings Director of Employer Brand Carolyn Eiseman
The in-person event will take place at the Omni Hotel in San Francisco, Calif. Beginning at 8:00 a.m. PT and closing at 4:30 p.m., this is followed by an exclusive after party at a nearby event venue.
Tickets to attend the event in San Francisco start at $395. To register for the free online live streaming event, please visit: http://employers.glassdoor.com/gdsummit/. The live and virtual event is open to all recruiters, HR professionals, talent acquisition experts and others involved in managing an employer’s brand.
In-person and virtual attendees will learn:
- What lies ahead when it comes to talent acquisition challenges.
- How workplace transparency is changing the face of recruiting.
- How industries are colliding, merging the roles of HR, PR and Marketing professionals with that of data analysts.
- Real-world examples of how to bring cutting edge best practices in the world of employer branding back to their own organizations.
More than 6,000 people participated in person or virtually at Glassdoor’s inaugural 2014 Employer Brand Summit and Constellation Research Analyst, “R “Ray” Wang summed up the conference with the headline, “Employer Branding Comes of Age.”
To register for the 2015 Glassdoor Employer Branding Summit in-person, visit:
Don’t forget to join the conversation already happening on Twitter using the hashtag #GDSummit.
# # #
Glassdoor is the most transparent jobs and career marketplace that is changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent. Glassdoor combines free and anonymous reviews, ratings and salary content with job listings to help job seekers find the best jobs and address critical questions that come up during the job search, application, interview and negotiation phases of employment. For employers, Glassdoor offers recruiting and employer branding solutions to help attract high-quality candidates at a fraction of the cost of other channels. Glassdoor, which has more than 27 million members and content from more than 190 countries, operates one of the most popular job apps on iOS and Android. The company launched in 2008 and has raised approximately $160 million from Google Capital, Tiger Global, Benchmark, Battery Ventures, Sutter Hill Ventures, DAG Ventures, Dragoneer Investment Group, and others.
Glassdoor.com is a registered trademark of Glassdoor, Inc.