It’s crunch time. The recruiter has sent through a calendar invite for an interview in 36 hours. There’s no time to waste; it’s time to study. If time is of the essence, hone in on the questions that other candidates have been asked in the past. “But how do I do that?” Glassdoor has millions of reviews from those who have interviewed at your dream company, and even for the job you are angling for.
Study smart, study hard. Here are 25 interview questions that job seekers have reported receiving from recruiters this month. Good luck!
1. What is your biggest weakness?
2. What would you do if you walked into the break room and staff was gossiping, what would you do?
3. A patient is visibly upset and wants to talk with you, but you’re busy with other patients. What do you do?
4. Where do you see yourself in five years?
5. Describe a time when you had to use skills outside your usual role.
Available Nurse Jobs
1. What are you known for from your friends, family and workmates?
2. What inspires you?
3. Can you handle a fast paced and demanding work environment?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. What was the best customer service you’ve received?
Available Sales Jobs
1. Describe a time when you had to influence others.
2. What was a project you encountered difficulty with and how did you resolve it?
3. How do you feel your background and skills can benefit the organization?
4. What is your communication approach on projects?
5. What tools do you use to stay organized and how does that help you in your everyday routine?
Available Project Manager Jobs
1. How to deal with large sparse feature matrix with binary data?
2. Tell me about something not on your resume.
3. How would you handle things if you make a mistake? Do you tell the client about the mistake?
4. Can you explain the central limit theorem to someone who is not familiar with statistics and probability?
Available Data Scientist Jobs
1. How do you grow your account’s revenue?
2. What is your strong suit and what do you think you need to work on?
3. Why do you want to work here?
4. Your client would like to drive significantly more revenue without increasing CPA. How do you respond to them?
5. Define “leadership” in one sentence without using the word “lead”.
6. What one word would those who know you best use to describe you?
Available Account Manager Jobs