We’ve compiled a list of the most popular career-related Fishbowl by Glassdoor podcasts. The “Hardly Working” podcast offers something for everyone, whether you’re searching for a new career, wondering how to connect with remote employees, looking to advance in your current role, or just wanting to get more inspired in your work or life.
- Loneliness at work: 72% of workers feel lonely weekly. This episode tackles questions such as: Is there a way to feel less lonely? How do you pull someone else out of loneliness? What can leaders do to build teams and encourage staying connected while working from home?
- The Psychology of Investing: Jesse Blount III knows the ins and outs of managing wealth. In this episode, he shares how to set financial goals, make good investment choices, and make your money work for you.
- Making Better Decisions as a Leader: David Siegel, CEO of Meetup, shares decision-making advice such as what to do before starting a job, organizing your community, growing into a leader, and how to build the trust of your team(s).
- How to Restart Your Life: Join Jason Tartick (entrepreneur, “Trading Secrets” podcast host) in how to find your passion, imposter syndrome, your relationship to money, and more.
- The Power of One Action a Day: You’re one decision away from changing your life. Rory Vaden (NYT bestselling author) and Ed Mylett (bestselling author of "The Power Of One More: The Ultimate Guide To Happiness and Success") share tools to find success in both career and life.
Join the conversation
Keep up with the “Hardly Working” podcast on Spotify or your preferred streaming app for new episodes weekly. Engage with thought leaders through daily live events, and connect with other professionals through conversations on Fishbowl.