Raise your hand if you love your job and the work you do every day? Don’t be shy. Raise it! We’re glad you’ve found a job and company you love. That’s what Glassdoor is all about — helping millions of people to do just that. After all, it is possible to have a job you love.
Being fulfilled at work is a wonderful thing and something you should actively work towards by investing in company culture, building strong work relationships and always looking for the next challenge. A part of remaining fulfilled in your professional life, is keeping an eye on all potential opportunities. Enter: Glassdoor’s Job Search App.
Get an inside look at jobs and companies on the app to see whether there are exciting opportunities at a new company or even at your current employer. Glassdoor has the most comprehensive career community and allows you to discover your earning potential with the personal salary tool, Know Your Worth. Plus, you have the ability to read the latest career news and advice on the Glassdoor app.
Here are a few of the reasons why Glassdoor’s Job Search app needs a top spot on your smartphone:
- See the latest jobs with Glassdoor’s fast and easy-to-use job search. We search millions of jobs from thousands of websites. You’re sure to find great job opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest company reviews, salary reports and interview questions – shared by those who know the company the best – the employees.
- Save interesting jobs so you’ll never miss out on a great opportunity. When you’re ready to apply on your computer, all of your saved jobs will be waiting for you.
Still not convinced? We’ll let the features speak for themselves:
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you’ll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the “Know Your Worth” tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them