Glassdoor has been honored by onrec as one of 2011 recruiting awards winners. The winners were honored earlier this week at the annual RECRUITING CONFERENCE in Chicago, Ill. The awards highlight some of the best recruiting efforts by corporate recruitment departments, recruitment advertising/creative agencies on behalf of clients operating in any industry sector, or private or public companies.
- Excellence in Recruiting Ethics – Accolo
- Excellence in Mobile Recruiting – AT&T and TMP Worldwide
- Excellence in College Recruiting – Athenahealth and HireClix
- Recruitment Personality of the Year – Chris Hoyt
- Excellence in Military Recruiting – Combined Insurance Company
- Innovation in Recruiting – GE Healthcare and KellyOCG
- Excellence in Candidate Experience – Glassdoor (We’re hiring)
- Best in Social Networking Recruitment Efforts – Hard Rock Café and Work4Labs
- Excellence in Sourcing Innovation – Informatica and Dave Mendoza
- The Recruiting Team of the Year – Intuit
- Excellence in Global Recruitment Innovation – PCO Innovation
- Effective Recruitment – The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas and Shaker Recruitment Advertising and Communications
- Excellence in Inclusion Recruiting – Sodexo
- Excellence in Employer Branding – UCLA Health Systems
Congratulations to all the winners of this year’s award! Thank you again to THE RECRUITING CONFERENCE for another great event.