In Glassdoor’s fourth annual Employees’ Choice Awards, which recognize the 50 Best Places to Work for 2012, Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, Facebook, MITRE and Google take the top five spots. More than 250,000 employees sounded off on what it’s like to work at more than 65,000 companies during the past year and shared the good, the bad and everything in between.
Unlike other workplace awards, the
re is no self-
nomination process. Instead, it’s all about what the employees have to say when it comes to their satisfaction with workplace factors like compensation & benefits, work-life balance and career advancement opportunities. Not to mention, the awards also take into account how well employees feel their CEO is leading the company.
“More variety in staffing than at peers, always being pushed to the next level, strong friendships and mentorships across all levels o
f the organization, management works very hard to address issues.” – Bain & Company Senior Associate Consultant (Chicago, IL)Here’s what some employees are saying at some of the top companies:
“Great visibility to clients and senior leadership. Strong brand name & great compensation/benefits.” – McKinsey & Company Engagement Manager (Jersey City, NJ)
“Smartest and most passionate people I have ever worked with. Company means so much to so many – humbled to be an employee here.” – Facebook Staffing (New York, NY)
VIDEO: See what Bain & Facebook employees had to say about what makes their companies ‘Best Places to Work.’ Click here. >>>
To learn more about the top 50 workplaces, please visit our Best Places to Work: About page where you’ll find answers to many of the top questions we receive.
- 2011 Employees’ Choice Award Winners – 50 Best Places to Work
- 2010 Employees’ Choice Award Winners – 50 Best Places to Work
- 2009 Employees’ Choice Award Winners – 50 Best Places to Work
New to Glassdoor? We hope you’ll stick around and see what else we have to offer:
- Find jobs: Glassdoor provides access to millions of job listings. To search, simply visit www.glassdoor.com and enter a company name or job title in the search field to see results of listings. Plus only Glassdoor offers its JobScope, which provides an instant inside look into a job and company directly from the job listing.
- Research salary: Check out salary and compensation reports for specific job positions at specific companies by years of experience and by location. (don’t forget to anonymously leave your own report to help the next visitor)
- Prepare for an interview: With Glassdoor’s interview questions and reviews, get a leg up on the competition by finding out what the interview experience and process has been like for others and what you may be asked in an interview.
Congratulations to all the 2012 Best Places to Work award winners!
Is your company a Best Place to Work? We invite you and your colleagues to each post a review and put your company in the running for the 2013 awards.