We just launched our third Dummies book, Talent Analytics For Dummies, which means we have talent analytics on the brain. So, we’re naturally hosting an event on Tuesday, June 7, Glassdoor Power Panel: A Deep Dive Into Talent Analytics.
What you’ll learn
In addition to great nuggets from the book, those who tune in for the live stream on June 7 will hear from talent experts, including:
- Katie Burke, Vice President, Culture & Experience, HubSpot
- Andrew Levy, Global Careers Brand Lead, Uber
- Macy Andrews, Global Director, People, Culture & Talent Brand, Cisco
- Nate McMahon, Senior Vice President, People and Technology, The Motley Fool
- Tom Gimbel, Chief Executive Officer, LaSalle Network
- Kirsten Davidson, Senior Director, Employer Brand, Glassdoor
These pros will be discussing the importance of talent analytics to find, hire and retain the best candidates for your company.
- 11:30-11:50pm PT: Keynote
- 11:50-1:00pm PT: Power Panel
Tune in on the live stream from the comfort of your home or office to learn which channels can tell you the most about your brand, how to shorten your time-to-hire and how to calculate (and lower!) your cost-per-hire.