To make hiring quality candidates more efficient, Glassdoor has launched Candidate Messaging, a new feature that empowers recruiters to initiate conversations with applicants to their job postings on Glassdoor. We have heard you loud and clear: directly connecting with candidates who match your job descriptions is essential.
Glassdoor's new Candidate Messaging feature allows you to contact and manage your potential candidates in one place, so you can find a better match, faster. Send, receive, and review candidate messages all in one place for a more seamless experience. For job seekers, this new feature eliminates the "application black box" by allowing recruiters to speak directly to them. It's a win-win.
How Candidate Messaging Works
In order to start messaging quality applicants, follow these easy steps:
- Go to your Candidates section of the Employer Center, and search for the candidate you want to message. Note: all new applicants and those with recent activity, such as messages, will display at the top of your Candidates list automatically.
- Click either the "Show Messages" or "Send Message" links on the detailed candidate view.
- Compose your message. You can format your text to customize your message and/or add files by clicking the paperclip icon.
- Click Send.
- You will receive a copy of the message in your email inbox (the one linked with your Glassdoor account), and it will also remain in the Messages panel attached to the corresponding candidate in the Employer Center.
- Candidates can respond to you directly from their email inbox.
- You will receive responses from the candidate in both your email inbox and the Candidates section of the Employer Center.
Streamline Your Hiring Process
Messaging directly in the Employer Center is linked to your email address, so there's no friction or need to switch back and forth between your Employer Center and your email. Whether you reply to candidates in the platform or via email, you'll have all of your messages in one place for easy reference, plus seamless notifications will draw your attention to new messages. You and your team can craft your own messages, include subject lines and attachments to promote your unique employer brand. Then, candidates can respond directly to your message in their email. You'll be notified in both the employer center and email. Finding a match and hiring has never been so efficient.
Do not lose quality candidates to the competition. Proactively reach out with Candidate Messaging to efficiently hire the candidates of tomorrow.
As of October 2019, Candidate Messaging is available to all employers using Easy Apply. Have feedback for us? Please do Contact Us with feedback!