Job Market Trends: Five Hiring Disruptions to Watch in 2019 >
Glassdoor Chief Economist Dr. Andrew Chamberlain shares the top trends from 2018 and his predictions for 2019 for how to strategize for hiring in the year ahead.
5 Workforce Predictions for 2019 >
Glassdoor Chief Economist Dr. Andrew Chamberlain shares his predictions for 2019 and how to strategize for easier hiring in the year ahead.
50 HR and Recruiting Stats for 2019 >
Our annual review of top HR and recruiting statistics includes survey data from employers and job seekers.
Benefits Employees Want Most >
Glassdoor research outlines the employee benefits that satisfy workers the most, including the 5 benefits employees prefer more than a raise and 3 benefits that satisfy employees the most.
How to Conduct Better Interviews >
A bad hire can cost your company as much as 30% of a yearly salary, so there’s no room for mistakes during the interview process.
1. Source: Workopolis, 11/10/16;
2. Source: How Long Does it Take to Hire? Interview Duration in 25 Countries, 2017;
3. Source: SHRM Human Capital Benchmarking Report, 2016;
4. Source: Aptitude Research Partners, 2017;
5. Source: Survey conducted by Harris Poll on behalf of Glassdoor from March 30 - April 3, 2017;
6. Source: Glassdoor.com U.S. Site Survey, August 2017;
7. Source: Aptitude Research Partners, 2017;
8. Source: Glassdoor.com U.S. Site Survey, August 2016;
9. Based on app-to-hire ratios in a 2015 study of 30 million applications from a leading third-party recruitment agency;
10. Source: Glassdoor Economic Research, Do Difficult Job Interviews Lead to More Satisfied Workers? Evidence from Glassdoor Reviews, October 2015;