Candidate Engagement at Every Stage >
Glassdoor and Jobvite team up to show recruiters how to adopt a candidate-centric recruiting model.
How to Hire the Right Talent >
Here are five ways you can attract more quality candidates to your open roles with Brand Ads from Glassdoor.
How to Conduct Better Job Interviews >
A bad hire can cost your company up to 30% of a yearly salary, there’s no room for interview mistakes.
New Hire Onboarding Guide >
Everything you should do to facilitate the kind of onboarding that will let your new hire hit the ground running
Closing Candidates >
Checklists and templates you need to make you’re fully equipped to close the deal.
1. Glassdoor survey conducted online by The Harris Poll among 1,151 U.S. adults who are employed, or not employed but looking for work, May 2018
2. Vivian Hunt, Lareina Yee, Sara Prince, and Sundiatu Dixon-Fyle (January 2018). “Delivering Through Diversity,” McKinsey & Company report
3. EY (November 2018) EY explores belonging in the workplace, with new Belonging Ba-rometer study;
4. Elizabeth Dwoskin, (April 2017) The most common reason people quit their $200,000 tech jobs
5. World Economic Forum, STEM fields still have a gender imbalance. Here’s what we can do about it, March 16, 2017;
6. Drew Desilver (April 30, 2018). “Women scarce at top of U.S. business — and in the jobs that lead there,” Pew Research Center Fact Tank;
7. U.S. Department of Commerce Economics and Statistics Administration, Women in STEM: 2017 Update;
8. National Science Board, Science and Engineering Indicators 2018; 9. GLAAD, Accelerating Acceptance 2017
10. Among a sample of U.S. tech employers with at least 100 job postings on Glassdoor as of June 2018;
11. Chamberlain, Andrew, (May 18,2018). Metro Movers: Where Are Americans Moving for Jobs, And Is It Worth It?, Glassdoor Economic Research;
12. Zhao, Daniel, (October 18, 2018). The Rise of Bitcoin & Blockchain: A Growing Demand for Talent, Glassdoor Economic Research
13. comScore Media Metrix, September 2018;
14. Google Analytics, CQ3’18 average;
15. Based on multi-platform Cross Visiting Report, comScore April-June. 2018 Media Metrix®;
16. Glassdoor.com U.S. Site Survey, August 2018;
17. Google Analytics, October ‘18 average;
18. Glassdoor Internal Data, Q3’18
19. Glassdoor Internal Data, September 2018;
20. Glassdoor.com U.S. Site Survey, August 2018;
21. Glassdoor EMI Research, November 2017;
22. Glassdoor Internal Data; Sept’ 18 vs Sept’ 17 Monetized Apply Starts; 23. Glassdoor Internal Data, January - June 2018