The Business Benefits of Being on the Glassdoor Best Places to Work List
The Business Benefits
- Millions of visits to Glassdoor in the days and weeks following the BPTW launch
- Increased visibility of winning employers’ jobs and profiles
- Thousands of online and broadcast news stories throughout the year
- Thousands of messages across social channels throughout the year
- Brand new powerful opportunity to conduct targeted recruitment marketing
What You Can Do to Become a Best Place to Work
- Increase review numbers. Quantity of reviews is the first eligibility factor, so be sure to encourage reviews at 90 days, six months, or year anniversaries.
- Monitor and respond to feedback. Set up alerts so that you see reviews coming in and create a plan for how you’d like to respond, both internally and on Glassdoor.
- Identify trends in reviews. Reinforce your culture by sharing positive feedback with current employees, and make a plan to address negative feedback.
- Recruit informed candidates. Candidates aligned with your company’s mission and values are more likely to be satisfied employees who share their enthusiasm on Glassdoor.
- Learn from past winners. Read on to find out the key attributes all Best Places to Work winners have in common.
What Best Places to Work Winners Have in Common
- A Mission to Believe In. Employees have a sense of purpose and understanding of how they make an impact, which inspires quality work.
- Strong Culture. Engaged leaders view positive culture as part of a good business strategy, and their clearly defined and shared values foster community.
- People-Focused. Emphasis on employee development means employees are empowered to do their best work, which boosts productivity and engagement.
- Transparency. Honest feedback is valued and encouraged, with open and clear communication from the top down.