Cushman & Wakefield Has Seen a 10x+ Improvement in Job Seeker Traffic
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion.
Cost-per-application is 53% below industry average
Applications in 2018
Increase in profile page view YoY
- Create a centralized place for candidates to learn about Cushman and their culture.
- Move from a transactional to a relationship driven approach to recruiting.
- Job Ads: Bring visibility to a wide variety of roles across markets.
- Enhanced Profile: Showcase a compelling employer brand story through a combination of a “Why Work for Us” section, employee photos, and social media integrations.
- Display Advertising: Create campaigns targeting specific audiences, geographies, job titles, and candidate pools.
"The investment in Glassdoor is very well worth it in terms of the results that we're seeing. We’re getting better and more diverse candidates and hires across the board.”
Stan Telford, Vice President Talent Acquisition