Glassdoor Hires Have Taken the Time to Do Research to Understand a Career at H&M
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB (publ) was founded in Sweden in 1947 and is one of the world’s largest fashion retailers. H&M's business idea is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way. In addition to H&M, the group includes the brands COS, Monki, Weekday, Cheap Monday, & Other Stories, H&M Home and ARKET as well as Afound. The H&M group has 47 online markets and more than 4,800 stores in 71 markets including franchise markets.
Increase in Pageviews YoY
Views on Glassdoor Profile Monthly
Applicants influenced by Glassdoor
- Attract talent for niche roles, ie. data scientist.
- Educate the market on why H&M is a great place to work.
- Job Ads: Bring better visibility and capture a passive candidates who wouldn't traditionally research roles in the retail industry.
- Display Advertising: Utilize campaigns for hiring pushes.
- Enhanced Profile: Showcase a compelling employer brand story through a combination of a “Why Work for Us” section, employee photos, videos, company updates, and social media integrations.
"Glassdoor can be customized to align with what you’re trying to accomplish within your organization. We're working with them to drive quality, not just a quantity of candidates to our open roles. We use our profile to promote our employer brand, display campaigns during hiring pushes, and sponsored jobs for hard-to-fill positions and to reach candidates who may not have thought about a career in fashion.”
Michelle Weber, Country Talent Manager