We are creators who live to be original.
For the past two decades, we've been building a playground for the creation of original work. A place where a diverse collective of artists, thinkers and makers can express themselves, be bold, and experiment freely. A place where brands come to be authentic, challenge conformity and stand out from the crowd.
We're not simply a design studio, production company, or visual effects house. We're a modern creative company. We strategize, we ideate, we design, we create, we make. We go wherever our pursuit of originality takes us.
To be original requires a new school of thought. We are Brand New School.
Leading design and creative studio, Brand New School is seeking a 2D/3D Designer for a full-time hybrid role at our NY studio.
Our team is creative, energetic, widely respected and full of talented, intelligent artists. We are a tight community with one common goal - making great work.
- Creating designs, style frames, and motion concepts for a variety of content.
- Conceiving and visualizing forward-thinking ideas that push the creative boundaries of our projects.
- Being an active participant of the team and contributing to the creative culture of the studio.
- Interested in working and learning in a collaborative, creative and potentially fast-paced environment with like-minded individuals.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Figma is required, After Effects is a bonus.
- Fluency working in C4D or Maya and rendering in Octane, Redshift or Arnold.
- Keen sense of composition, typography, and graphic design fundamentals.
- Deep familiarity with workflow, saving and rendering best practices.
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organized, and able to work under tight deadlines.
- A portfolio/reel of work that conveys an ability to design high-level work for a variety of content types.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with CDs, ADs, producers and peers.
- Take creative direction, respond to feedback in a timely manner and be respectful of project deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- One Medical account
- Company sponsored continued education
- Peer bonus system
- Generous PTO / sick leave
- Company administered 401(k) plan with matching
- AppleFitness+ digital membership (12 month)
Dog friendly work environment
$70,000 - $100,000
Brand New School attracts a team with unique skillsets and varying levels of experience. Therefore, the salary range provided is broad and will be refined during the interview process.