Position: Contact Center Account Executive, San Diego, CA.
To be considered for this role you must be a college graduate with a minimum of 5 years contact center management and client services experience. If you are not a hands on manager who thrives on getting involved with problem solving at the operational level then this is not the right role for you. We seek someone who is dynamic and engaging and who can lead from the front. You will drive this team from the front and in addition to being the account executive; you will operationally manage the team of up to 100 agents with ultimate responsibility for client SLA and our profit margin.
Overview of the Role:
The Account Executive is responsible for delivering the operational and financial goals of the account, along with meeting contractual SLA’s. This role will be the principal point of day-to-day operational contact with the client and are responsible for the contract SLAs and profitability of the account.You must demonstrate experience of building a solid client relationship and consistently providing excellent best in class customer service and sales through service. You will need to be available, or on call, during normal account operational hours (8am to 11pm ET) though working hours will be agreed with the successful candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the team of associates responsible for direction ofall daily customer service activities across multiple channels, including follow up with partners and other vendors.
- Manager the staffing and scheduling to forecast.
- Manage Ad Hoc stand-alone or joint-client projects and to drive operationalchange within the team and across the wider business.
- Ensure client receives timely and accurate reports along with feedback, performance analysis and recommendations aimed at service improvements and efficiencies.
- Undertake regular financial review of the account to ensure effective use of the client’s budget and optimization of profit.
- Expected travel time within the US 10%.
Competency and Skills:
- Experience of delivering profit within an outsourced contact center environment.
- Demonstrable ability to manage with a high sense of urgency combined with strong analytical, problem solving and verbal communication skills, whilst driving results in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to operate with a high level of autonomy and in co-operation with the client on developmental as well as business as usual projects.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically, whilst keeping a clear focus on objectives.
- Excellent people management skills to include ability to influence, mediate and manage conflict.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter explaining why you think you are the ideal candidate for this job. No relocation package is included and we expect to make our hiring decision at the end of January 2014 for a February start.