Add your resume and apply to jobs with your Glassdoor profile. Create Profile
With offices located in Dallas, Boston, and Lincoln, RKD Group has helped hundreds of nonprofits raise billions of dollars to fulfill their missions. Enjoy a career in marketing and advertising in a fast-paced agency environment while creating impactful breakthroughs for local and national nonprofit organizations and making the world more humane, just, and compassionate.
RKD Group, a direct response marketing and advertising agency, is seeking a passionate Account Supervisor to drive revenue and create breakthroughs never thought possible for local and national nonprofit clients. Located in Dallas, Texas, the successful candidate will act as an integral part of the Client Service team and will demonstrate initiative, responsibility and the ability to adapt to change in a fast paced agency environment. They will assist the Account Director in developing client budgets and strategic annual plans while making recommendations for data segmentation. While serving as a key liaison to other internal departments, some of the Account Supervisor’s duties will include, but are not limited to, attending Production meetings, liaising with Creative, working with the List Broker and submitting requests to Analytics.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
· Oversee the implementation of projects/campaigns by ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget and in line with RKD/client strategy.
· Provide higher-level day-to-day contact with clients on the progress of all campaigns, including analysis and reporting of results and overall program performance.
· Add value to the client relationship by playing a leadership role in internal and external planning meetings for client programs.
· Coach, mentor and manage direct reports.
· Team player
· Problem solver
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good attention to detail
· Thorough planning and organizational skills.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree.
· 7-9 years preferred in direct response fundraising or related industry experience. Experience in an agency environment a plus.
RKD Group offers highly competitive compensation commensurate with experience, and a full range of benefits.
RKD Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.