Established family Real Estate management and investment office has an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant / Receptionist. Duties include: routine clerical, secretarial, and administrative work; answering telephones, taking messages and relaying messages; receiving visitors; providing customer / tenant assistance; and data processing including calendar and task maintenance.
· Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly
· Greets and directs visitors to the company
· Provide high-quality customer service by answering routine inquiries
· Develops and maintains office forms and procedures, and assists with administrative tasks
· Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail; maintains and routes publications; prepares outgoing mail and billing; coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
· Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material
· Handles clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
· Maintains office supply inventory and responsible for the ordering, receiving, stocking, and distribution of office supplies
· Maintains calendars by scheduling appointments, meetings, and training
· Light travel (local only) for occasional errands
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Collaboration skills, must be a team player · Customer / Client / Tenant focus, exceptional customer service
· Time management skills and the ability to multitask
· Ethical conduct
· Excellent computer skills/tech savvy – Microsoft Office suite
· Highly organized with incredible attention to detail
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree or higher. Min 2 years’ work experience. To apply, please submit your resume.