The COMET Group is a globally leading Swiss technology firm. For more than 70 years, we have been developing and producing innovative high-tech components and systems based on x-ray, radio frequency and ebeam technology. Consistently able to take advantage of global trends and developments, we grow continually.
COMET Plasma Control Technologies (PCT) is a leading expert in RF power delivery and a global innovation partner of RF related businesses. Our customers are primarily manufacturers in the semiconductor and adjacent industries.
- You will be the technical expert representing our RF product line and the associated applications of our RF plasma solutions to our customers
- You will work closely with our leading design engineers during the early stages of product release, thoroughly understanding the operation and key aspects of the new RF products
- You will be responsible for understanding the technical requirements of customers as they relate to RF generators, vacuum capacitors, impedance matching networks
- You will resolve technical and operational issues as required to ensure successful operation of the product during our customers development
- As the leading expert, your knowledge and personality will be instrumental in developing customer relationships and transferring information on new customer projects
- You will participate in the finalization of documentation required to ensure proper production of volume products based on optimizations done in the prototyping process
- You will communicate closely with other key individuals in Engineering, Quality, Sales, Project Management and Product management
Data protection and confidentiality
- B.S., M.S. or PhD, equivalent in technical or scientific discipline (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- 1-5 years of experience in an applications or engineering role in a high-tech OEM company
- Background in radio frequency (RF) technology is a must
- Ability to troubleshoot analog and digital circuits a must
- Background in plasma process development a big plus
- Experience working in complex/multi-disciplinary environment, e.g. Semiconductor, Flat-panel display or Thin-film solar industry is a differentiator
- Excellent people skills is required, ability to interface with highly qualified and highly demanding customer-engineering team is required
- You must be a self-starter and self-reliant, comfortable in non-structured environment
We take data protection seriously. “COMET AG” and software partner SAP have taken the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality of your application. All HR personnel have a duty to maintain confidentiality with respect to personal data as part of their employment contract. Automatic 128-bit encryption ensures that your data is transmitted securely. The processing of your data complies with general data security standards based on the latest technology.