Arborist RepresentativeGiroud Tree and Lawn – Huntingdon Valley, PA
Are you a person who loves to sell, do the right thing for customers and their landscapes and also make a lot of money? Forget the big nationals where you are just a number. Join Giroud!
Based in Huntingdon Valley just outside of Philadelphia PA, Giroud is a locally owned company. We are large enough to have all of the resources, research and opportunity for Arborist Representatives that the nationals offer. Yet, small enough to be like family where you are an important player and have unlimited income potential. Giroud Arborist Representatives can earn $100,000-$175,000 per year!
You will be given an established territory with an extensive base of existing customers. Additionally, Giroud has a full-time marketing team that is totally focused on promoting your territory, generating leads and helping grow your sales. Finally, unlike other tree companies, Giroud has an office staff who will set up your appointments and input your proposals and jobs so you can concentrate on taking care of our customers and selling.
To be considered for a Arborist Representative job, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- ISA Arborist Certification
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of plant insect and diseases
- Sales Aptitude: Pass minimum standards on Sandler Sales Aptitude Test
- Understanding of time required to perform all phases of tree care
- 2 years field experience
- Must have complete knowledge of A300 and Z133 standards
- Lawn care knowledge a plus.
- Willing to work 6:30 am-5:30 pm and on occasion more hours
- Willing to be on-call in emergencies
- Career commitment to Giroud—no side businesses
- Valid PA Driver’s License and good driver record
- Must be drug free.
- Must possess Giroud’s core values of honesty, integrity, caring and doing the right thing
- Big personal performance expectations—A strong desire to succeed
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and organized
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good problem and conflict resolutions skills
- Proven time management skills
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Team oriented
- Flexible—Willing change and grow
- Ability to maintain a composed, respectful and positive attitude toward all fellow employees, clients and working situations at all times.
- Loves to make money
See What Giroud Offers You
- Weekly draw against commission—Unlimited potential. Range $100,000-$175,000
- Certification and license fees paid by company
- In-house and outside training to maintain necessary credits.
- Full Marketing and Administrative Support
- Full medical, dental and prescription benefits for you and your family (Company pays 70% of total premium).
- 1 Year’s Salary in Life insurance at no cost to you
- Short and long term disability insurance at no cost to you.
- 401K after 1 year of employment (company paid-no employee match required)
- 4 weeks of vacation
- 7 Company holidays
If you are interested in joining us, contact Lou Giroud at 215-682-7704 or send your resume to Lou at: firstname.lastname@example.org