Asset Recovery ManagerVegas Real Estate – Las Vegas, NV
Vegas Real Estate, LLC, a full service Real Estate solution provider, is looking to hire a highly responsible and professional individual to fill the role of Asset Recovery Manager in our Las Vegas office. This position is part time, 10 - 20 hours p/week, with potential for full time.
The Asset Recovery Manager position is highly visible and works closely with the President of the Company and Executive team. The successful candidate for this position should be a proven leader and manager and possess strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Primary responsibilities of this position include managing team of Asset Recovery Specialists and ensuring that they are fully trained on company processes and procedures. Additional responsibilities include:
- Working with team members to bring recovery project to fruition
- Tracking and reporting current projects and communicating to company President and Executive team
- Monitoring and resolving any issues in the recovery process
- Managing communication between company and outside sources, including Courts, Tax Assessors, Clients, etc.
- Overseeing daily office functions and tasks
- Performs any other duties as necessary
The right candidate for this position will possess the following skills and traits: extremely organized, dependable, tech savvy, team oriented, positive thinker and self-motivated. They must have 2-5 years of prior management experience in an office environment. Real Estate experience is not required. Qualified candidates must have reliable transportation (some local travel required), a reliable laptop and cell phone (smartphone preferred).
Interested candidates can send their resumes outlining appropriate experience. Only candidates meeting all skill and experience requirements who submit a formal resume will be considered.