Come work for a company who sees passion and innovation as an asset instead of a liability, and who seeks to set industry standards, rather than maintain them.
Who we are: We are a new company in the area, determined to give a new experience to families and staff alike. Childwise ABA is currently serving West Cleveland and East Lorain counties. We value all team members, and view a positive work environment as a top priority. We believe that all children with Autism and their families deserve quality support and services- not just the children that need intensive services. Childwise ABA is looking for passionate people who want to help make a difference in the lives of the children we serve. More than a company, we are a community of purpose-driven individuals that value inclusivity, curiosity, and providing incredible service with a heart
Who you are: You LOVE children. You don’t mind being silly in front of others. You find a way to connect with children of all personalities- outgoing, reserved, and everything in between. You are eager to change the lives of children and their families. You have a hunger to learn more, to do better, and are passionate about delivering quality ABA services that respect the child and his/her unique experiences.
This is a contract position. This could lead to a full-time salary position in the near future. We anticipate the need being mostly late afternoons/evenings, but are open to other availabilities as well.
- Conduct assessments and develop individualized behavior intervention plans for clients with developmental disabilities, particularly autism spectrum disorders.
- Implement evidence-based behavioral interventions and strategies to address challenging behaviors and promote skill development.
- Provide direct behavior therapy services to clients in various settings, including homes, schools, and community settings.
- Collect and analyze data on client progress and behavior to inform treatment planning and make data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as speech therapists, occupational therapists, and special education teachers, to ensure a comprehensive approach to client care.
- Provide training and support to parents, caregivers, and other team members on behavior management techniques and strategies.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification as well as current Certified Ohio Behavior Analyst (COBA) certification.
- Experience working with children with autism or other developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of applied behavior analysis (ABA) principles and techniques.
- Familiarity with special education laws and regulations.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with clients, families, and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to collect and analyze data to inform treatment planning and monitor progress.
- Flexibility to work in various settings, including homes, schools, and community settings.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
Expected hours: 1 – 15 per week
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road