30+ days ago
- Manages team of BA's, Reviews all deliverables in order to train the team as needed and drive deliverables down the chain of command
- Oversees deliverables and provides quality control against all data into and out of the shop
- Provides review of client performance and is able to create recommendations and predictions based upon this performance, including written communication
- Interacts at a high level with executives both internally and externally and demonstrates knowledge of client's brand and history in order to participate in these conversations.
- Interface directly with clients to articulate trends in the data, manage operational needs, i.e. testing, and speak to the outcome of testing
- Assist in new client setup, i.e. RFP creation/alignment, data onboarding, etc.
- Provide analytics based client deliverables, and generate ad hoc analysis as needed
- Acts as liaison with outside vendors for data, avails, timing, and pricing for each channel of the marketing program/campaign and associated supporting arms (i.e. call center)
- Manage the workload, efficiency, and process of churn-based employees in order to facilitate the most accurate data results possible in the most time-efficient manner
- Generate new reports as requested based upon departmental needs
- Generate client reports using data provided from web reporting tools
- Streamline report processes as requested
- Organize and filter data to identify trends for analysis
- Create and manage databases/tables based on user needs. Programmer will upload data from various sources and levels of detail (such as customer purchases, customer demographics, commercial inventory)