PDI helps convenience retailers and petroleum wholesalers thrive through digital transformation and enterprise software that enables them to grow topline revenue, optimize operations and unify their business across the entire value chain.
Over 1,500 customers in more than 200,000 locations worldwide count on our leading payments, marketing & insights cloud, ERP, logistics, fuel pricing, and security solutions to provide insights that increase volume, margin, and customer loyalty, all while connecting the digital ecosystem and protecting data. For more than 35 years, our comprehensive suite of solutions and unmatched expertise have helped customers reimagine their enterprise and deliver exceptional customer experiences. Backed by the investment of TA Associates, Genstar, and Insight Capital Partners, PDI is embarking upon an aggressive expansion strategy through internal investment in development as well as intensive M&A activity. The result will be a broader, more powerful, global company that serves customers across the entire supply chain.
The overarching responsibilities for this role are (i) own the relationship with various customers and be their go-to PDI Insights Cloud contact, (ii) understand and analyze clients data to provide valuable insights, and (iii) on-board new clients successfully and efficiently, including training on the Insights Cloud platform.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Serve as lead Business Intelligence Developer for a portfolio of retailer & Consumer Packaged Goods clients.
- Help clients best utilize the Insights Cloud platform to answer key business questions.
- Drive adoption and usage of the platform through client trainings, ongoing engagement with multiple contacts within an organization, effective communication, and relationship building.
- Develop an expertise on each clients individual business needs and identify ways to create and deliver value-add analyses through the Insights Cloud platform and/or ad hoc projects.
- Write SQL code to support ad-hoc requests or BI projects, as well as investigate explicit issues.
- Create presentations delivering insights and actionable recommendations.
- Oversee new client onboardings by working closely with both the client and the internal data operations and engineering teams.
- Work with clients and with the help of internal teams to mitigate any potential concerns.
- Using client feedback, work with the Product team to continuously develop and improve product offerings and the user experience.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in an analytical and/or client-facing role, preferably in retail or CPG industry.
- Proven superb written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills and a passion for problem solving.
- Advanced in SQL, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Phenomenal organizational skills and one who naturally thrives in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to effectively manage priorities with limited oversight.
- Experience with customer relationship management is a plus.
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player with an opportunistic and self-starting mindset
PDIs employee-oriented culture provides a supportive and dynamic work environment for high achievers. PDI seeks individuals who value continuous learning, hold high ethical standards, and are top performers in their respective fields. We offer competitive wages, professional development, superb culture, and a highly competitive benefits package. For more information about PDI, please visit our website at https://www.profdata.com. PDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We verify employment eligibility for all new hires using e-Verify.
Powered by JazzHR