Call Center - Reservations AgentTrust International – Winter Park, FL
Trust International has been at the forefront of hotel central reservation technology and distribution systems for almost 25 years. Established in 1989, Trust was founded on the principal of providing the latest technology paired with outstanding services. It is because of this combination, as well as our long term experience in the industry, that major hotel groups rely on Trust, jointly shaping the future of hotel distribution with our company.
Our Hotel Reservation / Call Center Agents answer phones on behalf of and in the name of various hotel groups, covering the complete reservation process as well as fulfilling guests' special requests. They handle only "in-bound" customer calls and related follow-up... no outside "cold sales calling" involved.
A person in this role will assist our guests and travel agents with their travel needs via the telephone and e-mail. They will provide recommendations on all suitable options while confirming reservations at our collection of distinctive hotels worldwide. They will also answer inquiries pertaining to the resort's amenities, services, policies, area attractions, dining, etc. Additionally, they will assist guests with any special requests they may have for their stay such as dinner reservations, airport transfers, city tours, etc.
BENEFITS FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYEES:
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability for Employee
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Voluntary Insurance Options
- Voluntary Life/Term Insurances, Long Term Disability, and Accident Plans
- 401k with a 100% Company Match up to the First 6%
- Paid Time Off – Up to 18 days per year for New Hires under 2 yrs (pro-rated by hire date)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Company Annual Bonus Program
- Familiarization Trips to Different Property Locations Around the World
- High school degree or equivalent
- Computer proficiency within Microsoft Windows Office products and the internet
- Strong Guest/Customer Service skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including proper telephone etiquette
- Problem solving and decision making skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Demonstrated typing and data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Fluency in Portuguese a plus!!
Trust International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.