Shady Grove Medical Center
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Adventist HealthCare is hiring an experienced Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology Technologist who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
We are currently offering a $15,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for qualified candidates!***
As the Interventional Radiology Technologist, you will:
- Collaborates with peers, physicians, and support staff to deliver quality patient care as well as customer service
- Demonstrates initiative toward safety and risk management issues
- Proficient in assisting Interventional Physicians in all CVIR procedures utilizing various interventional tools
- Working knowledge of contrast administration/contraindications, as well as plan for adverse reactions
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient
- Maintains a clean and safe environment
- Contributes to the time management of the department by being punctual to work and on assignments according to hospital standards
- Maintains schedule with flexibility to accommodate all customers with efficiency while providing on-call services during off hours
- Participate in new product evaluations as well be learn new procedures with a willingness to share knowledge with peers.
Qualifications required are:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Graduate of an AMA / JRCERT Accredited School of Radiography
- Current Maryland Board of Physicians License Radiographer
Current AART Certification
- Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification and Advance Care Life Support(ACLS) required
- 3 to 5 years Interventional Radiology and Neuro Interventional Experience Preferred
- Ability to produce high quality radiographic images in a fast-paced environment
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Adventist HealthCare requires all applicants to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before commencing employment. Applicants may be required to furnish proof of vaccination and, if offered, may elect to be vaccinated at an designated Adventist HealthCare location.
Tobacco and Drug Statement
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine and drug use.
While some jurisdictions, including Maryland, permit the use of marijuana for medical purposes, marijuana continues to be classified as an illegal drug under the federal Controlled Substances Act. As a result, medical marijuana use will not be accepted as a valid explanation for a positive drug test result.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine) and marijuana. Those testing positive are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to attracting, engaging, and developing the best people to cultivate our mission-centric culture. Our goal is to have a welcoming, equitable, and safe place to work and grow for all employees, no matter their background. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Adventist HealthCare will make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law. Adventist HealthCare is a religious organization as defined under applicable law; however, it will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodations for applicants’ religious beliefs.
Applicants who wish to request accommodations for disabilities or religious belief should contact the Support Center HR Office.