CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Exercise Specialist (Planner)
- Provide exercise coordination capability for developing plans and exercises in support of training and evaluations involving Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Enterprise units simultaneously at up to three (3) geographically separate locations.
- Shall have an in-depth knowledge of the effects and characteristics of chemical agents, hazardous material, toxic industrial material, radiological material, and biological agents and hazards such as Ebola.
- Shall be able to apply a comprehensive knowledge of all the above into various realistic planning scenarios and exercise events that support the training objectives of the exercise.
- Shall be able to conduct exercise planning with non-CBRN experts and to collaborate with all members of the team to obtain the goals of the exercise.
- DoD CBRN Response Force Enterprise.
- Shall have the ability to conduct senior level meetings and work with senior members of the training audience and the customer.
- Perform as necessary to assist military and government service personnel in the preparation, and execution of training and exercise events.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an exercise planner for FEMA, State, or DOD.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of chemical agents, hazardous materials, toxic industrial materials, radiological materials, and biological agents.
- Experience in designing, planning, and coordinating complex training exercises involving CBRN scenarios.
- Experience leading senior-level meetings and discussions.
- The ability to analyze complex situations, anticipate challenges, and develop creative solutions.
- A meticulous approach to exercise planning and scenario development to ensure accuracy and realism.
- Effective project management skills to ensure that exercise plans are executed on time and within budget.
US Citizenship: Yes
Performance Location: The primary place of performance for this contract is Joint Base San Antonio Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, TX
Relocation Assistance: No
Clearance Type: None
Travel Required: Yes - 50%
Position Type: Full Time or 1099
These locations include but are not limited to military installations such as: Fort Hood, Fort Bragg, Fort Riley, Fort Stewart, Fort Campbell, Houston, Philadelphia, Nellis AFB, Fort Polk, Fort Benning, Fort Stewart, Camp Atterbury, Muscatatuck Urban Training Center (MUTC), Maneuver Support Center of Excellence (MSCoE) at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri. Fort Custer, State Fire Colleges, local fire departments, Las Vegas, Pascagoula, Seattle, Birmingham, Charleston, Little Rock, or other locations selected for training.
Applied Training Solutions, LLC is a leading simulations company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions to government and commercial customers.
Applied Training Solutions, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.