As a Client Development Manager you will play a vital role in leading the definition, development and deployment of supply chain solutions for CaseStack’s clients and their consignees. You will be responsible for overseeing the customer’s experience by working in a team environment and guiding the various internal functions with touch points to the client - including sales, operations, accounting and information technology. You will manage multiple projects using standard time and project management techniques to ensure successful, high-quality and timely deliveries. Additionally, you will address clients’ ongoing needs, seek expansion opportunities, and insure their continued satisfaction with CaseStack. Lastly, you must exhibit the business acumen and flexibility that allows you to successfully work with all levels of the customer’s organization – from “C” level to entry level.
Periodic travel will be required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess client needs and act as the point person in developing and managing program specifications and procedures that will ensure quality, efficiency and profitability.
- Facilitate integration of the assigned programs, driving efforts to integrate strategic, creative, and technical aspects into cohesive and functional delivery solutions.
- Lead and motivate internal and external cross-functional project teams, managing resources and schedules. Monitor resources, work flows, schedules, and deadlines.
- Monitor and isolate potential errors, issues, miscommunication, and sub-optimal performance by reviewing order level data; recommend improvement and implement changes based on results of research.
- Apply time and project management techniques to effectively manage multiple, diverse projects with different clients, project teams, scopes, and deadlines.
- Provide ongoing systems and process training to existing clients and conduct systems demonstrations to support the acquisition of new customers.
- Identify, seek and obtain incremental business from existing client base.
- Obtain a clear understanding of the service agreements between CaseStack and its clients and execute service offerings in accordance with the service agreement.
- Ability to clearly explain contractual language, and negotiate additional language to support the expansion of service offerings.
- Minimum 2 years of client and/or project management experience preferably in supply chain and/or logistics industry.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong understanding of the U.S. retail environment is desired.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with proven ability to inspire others to find creative solutions to challenging situations.
- Strong talent for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities effectively.
- Proven track record for implementing innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Highly organized; attentive to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to identify and assess clients’ needs, and to craft compelling solutions.
- Self-directed, yet strong team player.