Do you have a passion for architecting innovative cloud solutions that drive business value? Are you a creative problem solver that enjoys leading transformational change? Would you love the opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading brands in Northern California?
Slalom is seeking a highly motivated Cloud/DevOps Architect to join our growing Technology Consulting team in Silicon Valley. We’re looking for individuals who can advise our clients on how to best leverage the latest advances in cloud technology and to transform their business with modern technology practices. You will have the opportunity to learn from, collaborate with, and educate some of the brightest technical minds in the industry today.
If you are invigorated by new challenges and learning opportunities, then we believe Slalom is the place for you!
· Advise clients on leading cloud practices and architectural approaches
· Architect cloud-native, hybrid, or multi-cloud solutions to meet business needs
· Lead the design and development of innovative cloud and DevOps solutions
· Build strong client relationships and foster the growth of other team members
· Stay current with the latest cloud services, methods, and trends
· 5+ years technology consulting and/or relevant industry experience
· Cloud architecture and implementation experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and/or Microsoft Azure
· Strong background in DevOps/Automation methods and tools – e.g., Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, OpsWorks, CloudFormation, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
· Experience with security and networking principles and design patterns
· Familiarity with agile development methods
· Excellent communication and consultative skills
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. We redefine what’s possible, and create what’s next.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees across 39 cities globally. At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our teams have the autonomy to move fast and do what’s right, while sharing insights across Slalom to deliver high-impact results.
We were named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020 and are regularly recognized by our employees as A Best Place to Work.
Slalom Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.