PAX Program of Academic Exchange is seeking Community Coordinator in San Antonio, TX
· An active stay-at-home mom or dad
· Are parents or have worked with teens for three or more years
· Are involved in their local PTA and/or their local church
· Are optimistic, enthusiastic, motivated, flexible self-starters
· Have a desire to make a positive international impact
· Have excellent communication skills in English
· Must be 25 years or older
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Must have a personal computer
· Has lived in current community for three or more years
Education and youth-counseling experience is a plus
Job responsibilities include:
· Arranging semester- and academic-year-long homes and enrollments for high school exchange students
· Developing the interest of the local community to find families interested in hosting
· Providing orientations to both families and students
· Assisting the high school exchange students with personal and cultural adjustments
· Providing positive, life-changing exposure to new cultures to everyone involved in the placement
· Participating in the annual PAX national meeting
Additional information and compensation:
The position boasts part-time work, flexible scheduling, modest compensation on a commission basis, potential for annual international travel perks, and at-home task management. Many coordinators approach the position as a meaningful community service project with benefits, as a second job, or as an opportunity to pursue their interests and passions while making a contribution to their community. This is an independent contractor position; commission-based compensation is paid per student placed and supervised.
If you would like to proceed, please click on the link and complete the PAX online application: https://www.pax.org/rep-application.
Job Types: Contract, Part-time
Pay: $500.00 - $10,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
All our students must be vaccinated or receive their vaccination upon arrival to the US. Students and staff are required to follow all local, state, and CDC guidelines regarding COVID.
Work Location: Remote
Work From Home(4 comments)
"Travel compensation, independent contractor compensation that is set high for the market in which we work. "
Competitive 401k match for longevity and annual travel bonus were nice perks. Working from home option was also helpful.
Travel incentives, compensation for placements and bonuses available.
Trips are definitely above and beyond any I have been on! They do everything top notch. There are also a lot of bonuses and incentives for specific students that are placed at a specific time. And also prize bonuses, whether it be a kindle fire or an extra day at the National Meeting, when goals are reached!